leni

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-----------------------

Risa kisses Leni's chubby cheeks when she smiled, the taller woman thought it was cute so she did it.

"Hala, yung lipstick mo, Sa." Leni said with a soft voice as she looked at the lipstick marks on her cheeks.

Lagyan kita niyan araw-araw. Risa thought.

Risa gave her a smile before burying her face on Leni's neck, holding her waist tightly so the shorter woman would not be able to move.

They are laying on Leni's bed, legs tangling to each other as Risa held on Leni tightly, as if telling her not to go.

Risa like-- no scratch that, she loves Leni so much, she can't even hide it anymore, the other day she bravely asked her for a kiss but Leni thought it was a joke.

"Risa, alis na ko ah? Uwi din ako ng 7PM. See you later! Love you!" Leni waved her hand, telling her that she's going.

"Where's my kiss?" Risa asked, sitting on a stool while staring at Leni, the shorter woman smiled before running to Risa then pressed her plump and pinkish lips on Risa's cheek.

Risa didn't know where she get the bravery but she caught Leni's wrist then pulled her closer.

"Not on the cheek, on my lips. I'm asking you for a kiss on the lips." Risa leaned more closer, she can feel Leni's hot breath against her lips but the shorter woman quickly pulled away then kissed both Risa's cheeks.

"Ikaw talaga, ang landi mo! Babye! See you later!" Leni then ran to the door before going outside.

There was this night where she asked Leni to marry her with a ring in her hand but again, Leni thought it was just a friendly ring and Risa likes to flirt with her.

"Leni?" Risa called.

"Hmm?" Leni turned to look at her. They were sitting on the couch and she could feel that Risa can't keep herself steady.

"What if hindi na ko magkaroon ng boyfriend?" Risa asked, looking at the shorter woman.

Leni sat closer to Risa before hugging her around the shoulders, "Then, it's okay! You have me, Jill, Tricia and Aika, you also have your kids. You will be fine Ris, it will be okay."

Risa smiled before pulling Leni closer by her waist, "What if I say I wanted to marry you?

That made Leni stopped in her tracks, she glanced at Risa once more before taking a deep breath.

"Then, it's also okay. Whatever makes you happy." Leni said before smiling at her. That gave her a little courage and hope so she turned her body to her, unwrapping the shorter woman's arms around her then she pulled out a little box.

"Jesse, ipinapaalam ko ang asawa mo na ikasal sakin, pwede ba yon?" Risa said, looking outside the window to see the sky above.

Leni laughed before slapping Risa's arm playfully. "Ikaw talaga, sira ka."

Risa looked at her before holding her hand. "Maria Leonor, I'm asking you to marry me."