this is too bad (DP)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

TW: Obsession, Manipulation, Mentioned of Rape, Sexual Assault, Mentioned of Suicide and Forceful Sex.

----------------------------------

Why it has to be like that?

Do I even deserve that?

Nobody told me loving you isn't going to be easy.

It's risky.

Too risky.

You're straight and I'm not, I'm in love with you and for sure you aren't, you only see me as your toy and I hate you for it.

Why must you hurt me like I'm no one?

Why you need to use me for your own satisfaction?

I fell and you did too, almost, but you survived.

I hate you.

I really do.

Risa bit her lip to stop herself from crying as Leni pack her stuff in her suitcase, folding it and placing it properly.

"I'm so sorry Leni, please don't leave...." Risa pleaded, her tears escaped from her eyes, she can't help but to sob now.

"This is for you Risa, I'm trying my best to give you the life you wanted." Leni's voice is flat, she didn't look at Risa as she just continuing packing her things.

"But I never wanted to exclude you, you are my life and without you I will die. I'll suicide Leonor, don't leave me please..." Risa is desperate and the only choice she had was to manipulate the shorter woman.

Leni finally looked at her, she sat on the bed before bursting into tears, she palmed her face.

"Why are you doing this? If you don't love me then why don't you just let me go? Why you must make things difficult for me?" Leni can't control her emotions and voice anymore.

Risa walked towards her, kneeling infront of her before holding her hands tightly.

"You are mine, you are owned by me and no one can ever have you but Ana Theresia, and that's the woman infront of you so please, stay." Leni looked at Risa, her nose and cheeks are red from the crying and her eyes as well.

"No! Let me go!" Leni started to pull her hands from Risa's grip but she pinned her down on the bed, Risa smiled sinisterly before inching her face closer to Leni's face.

"Don't make things harder for me please...." Leni started begging, her hands are on the sides of her head because Risa is pinning her down.

"It will not be hard if you stay, Leni remember, You. Are. Mine. You got that right? That marks all over your neck were from me, and what about that promise you made when we were doing it on the bathroom? You told me you are going to mine forever so keep your promise and stay here." Risa held both of her hands up in one hand before closing the gap between their lips.