how can i tell her?

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

--------------------

"How can I tell her?"

That exact sentence always knocked on her mind, she always wonder what Leni will do to her once she finds out?

She regret it, so much. She never thought it will go this far, she never thought she will get this much involved in that thing. She hates it so much, she hates herself and the people who pushed her to do something like that.

But also, she can't help it. She liked-- she loved the girl but she swears, she never planned to fall in the girl's trap, she never did.

She loved Leni, she loved her Leonor, it will always be her but that changed too quickly, that changed so sudden.

Her head was spinning and she can't think clearly. It's bugging her, cheating is not an easy sin to do. It takes a lot of effort and time and of course, techniques and skills.

Either way, that wasn't the case, the main course is.....

Who will she choose? Who will she stay with, forever?

She is sure Leni will kill her but she also don't want to go to her other woman, her being guilty with adultery is eating her up enough.

"Fuck, what should I do?"

Those words, that question, what is she gonna do once Leni find out?

Cheaters will always cheat even if they say they will change, they will not. It's like committing a murder. It will be hard for the first time but it can be just a joke next time.

Most murderers aren't afraid to die or to go to jail, that's the difference between cheaters and serial killers.

Cheaters are weak and losers while most murderers are not, they are not afraid of getting caught by the police, they are not afraid to die or to rot in jail. They are not scared of those.

While cheaters, they are embarrased once they got caught, asking their original partner not to make a scene, only sorry when they got caught and most of it all.....

They only will think of the people around them once they got caught.

They are not ready for the storm that's coming, they didn't know what sins or law they violated whenever they cheats.

That's why most cheaters are called selfish, because they are only thinking of themselves, of what they're gonna feel.

That's enough reason to hate cheaters but there's one more.

Murderers can admit their crimes but cheaters? They will deny all of it until the original partner found out themselves.

They can't man up and admit what they did, it's embarrassing, isn't it?

That's how Risa feels right now, she is embarrassed and feels like she needs to hide from the world.

Especially, from Leni.

The woman sacrificed so much for her, she gave her all but she's the one who isn't contended, it's such a mess.

She felt so disgusting, she felt like she just killed someone-- Well, she did.

Breaking someone's heart is considered a murder but of course, that'll be so dramatic, right?

"This is bullshit..." Risa whispered before chugging a bottle of beer.

God can even agree on that statement, she is a mess, her life is a mess but she is embarrassed enough to ask for Leni to build her up again.

Even in cheating I need her help, what am I gonna be once she leave me? How will I turn out once she realize she doesn't deserved someone like me?

But she knows, only she can answer that, she can't blame the other woman either. She is the one who fell in love, she is the one who is in the trap.

"This is so stupid...."

Really stupid, how could you cheat on someone who literally gave their whole world to you? That is so fucked up.

But, how can she tell her? How will she do it?

-------------------

Hello, please never cheat on your partner, it will leave a scar to them, the trauma and nightmares you will give to them once you did, it's totally not right.

And another thing, I never praise any serial killers here, they are still the worst people living in this planet, sure they had their reasons but it still wasn't enough to kill a person.

I hope you're all well, please take care of yourselves. Have a good day/night, everyone!