fought for my love

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

I don't know why I wrote this, I'am full of Wandanat these days so that, I think, was the cause.

This is inspired by them so, enjoy I guess.

A lof of changes: I changed their surnames, Theresia is russian and Leonor is French.

There's a lot of cursing too.

Languages: Russian, Spanish, Italian, German and French.

-------------------------------------

"You are literally The Judas, Theresia. You can do that." Janel, one of her teammates exclaimed.

Theresia Ivanov, known as The Judas is the best trained assassin in the whole world. She knew every types of guns, knives, combat skills and techniques.

The russian woman punched the wall, it didn't hurt her but what hurt her is the order of her boss.

"Kill Leonor Toussaint."

That's the love of her life. Leonor Toussaint is a baker who has a bakery in France, Theresia met her when she passed by the bakery and looked at some breads there.

Leonor is a precious person, she is the sweetest human you will ever met so executing her will fucking hurt the russian woman.

Her fist bled but she didn't care, how can she when she will be the one who will cut the life of Leonor.

The love of her life.

"Janel, are you dumb? Are you seriously stupid? That's my fucking love! She is my life! She is the reason why I'm pulling shits through! And you all just wanted me to cut her throat? Are you fucking serious?!" Theresia can't help but to shout and be angry. Her group obviously didn't care about her well-being and happiness.

"Theresia, nobody wants you to be unhappy but we don't want you out of the team either. We need you here." Josh, their leader said softly, explaining everything as smoothly as possible to Theresia but the russian woman isn't having it.

"Вы все не понимаете, мне наплевать на меня! Я забочусь о Леонор, я забочусь о ней!" They all sighed when Theresia started to yell in Russian.

(You all don't get it, I don't care about me! I care about Leonor, I care about her!)

Fortunately, everyone in the team is bilingual so they knew Russian. Cade started to yell back.

"Мы получим это! Вы не заботитесь о себе, но мы заботимся о вас! Сделай это и перестань думать об этой глупой девчонке!" They understood what she said causing them to gasped.

(We get it! You don't care about yourself, but we care about you! Do it and stop thinking about that stupid girl!)

That was Theresia's last straw, she launched herself to Cade and pinned her to the ground, she tucked the spanish woman's arms under her knees before punching her. Theresia was moving so fast, Cade was already tackled on the floor even before the others can stop the russian woman.

"You don't get to call her 'stupid girl' you bitch! Вы буквально забеременели от какого-то чувака, с которым познакомились в сети!" Theresia started to switch language, Janel, Josh, Jodie and Ivan keep on pulling The Judas away from their spanish teammate but she wouldn't budge.