"for you? yes."

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

I just missed y'all so here I'am, writing this for all of you. This is just short because I just got this idea from how Gomez treats Morticia.

-------------------

"My Darling, I love you." Risa whispered, kissing the crown of Leni's head as she hugged her tightly.

Leni smiled, and closed her eyes, the feeling of Risa's warm body against hers is comforting and the way she presses her lips on her skin feels amazing.

"I love you more, my Risa." Leni answered back.

They're in bed, they're not doing anything sexual, just cuddling and talking to each other about some crazy things and of course their families, kids and relationship as well.

"You're my favorite person." Risa said out of nowhere causing the shorter woman to pull slightly away but the taller woman held her even make more tighter.

"May I ask why?" Leni asked as she pulled the blanket closer to them, it has been raining all day and Leni quite feel sick.

"Because you're always there when I need you, you always know how to make me feel good, you always know how to treat me like I deserve to be treated and lastly....." She leans closer to Leni, her breath hitched when she, once more, got a closer look at her beautiful, expressive eyes.

"....... I'm so in love with you. Oh God, you don't know how beautiful you are." Risa said, making the shorter woman buried her flustered face on Risa's chest.

"You're so annoying, Theresia." Leni then playfully slapped her on the arm.

Risa laughed softly, stroking Leni's hair and once again, they are covered in silence.

But Leni broke it with a question.

"Are you willing to die?"

Risa's lips broke out in a soft smile then answered.

"For you? Yes."

-----------------------------------

I love y'all and I always hope you're doing well please stay safe everyday and don't stress yourself too much.