lies

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-----------------------

"Leni, bumalik kana sakin please? Nagmamakaawa ako." Risa begged.

"Hindi ka mawala sa isip ko, kahit anong gawin ko para kalimutan ka mas lalo lang kitang naalala, mas lalo lang kitang namimiss. Bumalik kana sakin, please lang Leni, ayoko na ng ganito." Risa is a crying mess, holding a beer in one hand while her other hand is holding up her phone to her ear, waiting for Leni to say something.

"Wait lang Risa, pupuntahan kita. Nasaan kaba?" Leni is avoiding her for the past few weeks, after their painful break up, she don't want to see Risa's face ever again.

But she can't let Risa go and be alone in a place where she could be in danger, she grabbed her keys and jacket while still waiting for Risa's answer.

"In our favorite resto bar." Risa answered, Leni froze.

That was the place she exactly caught Risa in act, but still, she pulled herself together.

"Okay, please wait for me. Don't go anywhere, I'll get you." Leni was about to end the call when she heard Risa said something.

"I love you Pangga, I'll wait for you."

She didn't respond anymore and just ended the call, her heart was breaking into pieces, she somehow don't believe in that words anymore. Whenever she heard Risa calling her "Pangga" or saying "I love you" to her, her heart just felt like it was being stabbed and ripped apart. Instead of feeling loved, she felt like she can die anytime soon.

Wiping off her tears, she still wants to go and see Risa, after all, she's still her friend and she will not be able to forgive herself if something happens to the taller woman.

-----------------------

Leni got out of the car and hurriedly entered the resto bar. After searching for Risa for a solid 3 minutes, she saw her sitting on a barstool, drinking and looks like she's already drunk.

She decided to stand beside her, when Risa noticed her, the taller woman gave her a drunk smile before offering a glass of whiskey to her.

"Pangga, you're here na pala! Come here! Let's drink, love!" Risa giggled, she grabbed Leni's waist then hugged her.

Leni stayed frozen, when Risa noticed that Leni was not accepting the drink, she put it down then wrapped her two, slender arms around Leni's waist.

"I've missed you, are you here to take me home?" Risa asked in between giggles.

Leni wanted to slap her on the face, her tears are racing, her heart feels like it's going to explode because of the pain she's feeling right now.

Again, she took a deep breath before helping Risa to stand up, the taller woman immediately respond then pulled Leni to her before kissing her on the lips.

"I missed you so much, I can't wait to take these off of you." Risa starting to checked her out by looking at her up and down.

Putangina mo Risa, kapag hindi kapa tumigil sasagasaan na kita.