tumbler

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-------------------

"Mahal, halika dito..." Risa called Leni to show her something on her phone.

"Bakit po, Pangga?" Leni asked.

Risa looked up only to find her love holding the pink-colored tumbler that she bought her last month with two hands.

The tumbler has straw in it and it's a quite big for Leni so she always holds it with two hands, the shorter woman is sipping water from the tumbler when she looked up.

This woman is so cute... Risa thought when Leni tilted her head slightly in confusion.

"Come here...." She cooed while patting her lap, she's sitting on her swivel chair so it's easy for Leni to climb up on her lap.

Still confused, Leni sat on Risa's lap while the tumbler is still on her hands. Risa planted a short kiss on Leni's wet lips before smiling at her.

"You like the tumbler?" Risa asked while her hands are on Leni's waist, pulling her much closer if that's possible.

Leni nodded before offering Risa to sip in it too, the taller woman looked down at the tumbler before capturing Leni's lips.

"That's a little big for you, isn't it baby?" Risa asked again in between kisses as she pulled the swivel chair closer to her table.

Leni leaned against the table, while maintaining the eye contact with Risa, she leaned down to trail wet kisses on Leni's neck making her eyes widen. Leni wasn't really seducing her or anything it's just the taller woman cannot take her cuteness anymore.

"L-Love, may ipapakita ka sakin diba po?" Leni stuttered while she pushed Risa's shoulder with her right hand.

"That can wait. Let's get this out of the way first." Risa whispered before taking the tumbler slowly from Leni's hand then she placed it on her table.

She kisses her passionately, her hands on Leni's waist, she licked her lower lip before tugging it gently.

Risa pulled away then changed the position of her hands to Leni's hips, "You're so pretty."

She started to move Leni's hips with her hands causing the shorter woman to gasped.

"L-Love--" Risa cut her off with a kiss, Risa is enjoying every bit of what's happening, it's been awhile since they "did" it in her office.

She was about to put her hand inside Leni's shirt when the shorter woman held her wrist, as if telling her to stop.

"L-Love, hi-hindi po ako comfortable, ayoko po muna..." Tears started to ran down on Leni's cheeks.

Risa's heart sank in her stomach, she immediately hugged her, rubbing her back in hopes to calm her down.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm really sorry, I love you...." Risa whispered, Leni eventually calmed down, she broke the hug before wiping her tears off.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stay here?" Risa asked softly, tucking some of Leni's hair behind her ear.

"Sige, dito muna ako...." Leni grabbed the tumbler again before sipping some water making Risa smiled.

"Napakacute mo, it's really a good idea that I bought you that tumbler, look how cute you are!" Risa showered kisses on her face, mostly on her lips.

That made Leni blushed, she pushed Risa slightly on the shoulder.

"Gutom ba yung baby ko? What does my Leni wants?" Risa said before grabbing her phone to order something since she don't want to stand up and be away from Leni.

"Kahit ano nalang Gha, saka ano.... Gusto ko ng ice cream." Leni said while closing the tumbler.

"Okay, you want to take a nap muna?" Risa put her hand on the shorter woman's hand that was around the tumbler.

Leni nodded before pecking Risa on the cheek then she laid her head on Risa's shoulder while the taller woman is ordering food.

"Love....."

"Yes po?"

"Ilagay ko muna tong tumbler sa ref, babalik--" Risa cut Leni off again by pulling her closer.

Risa get the tumbler from Leni's hands before placing it again on the table, she don't want Leni's warmth to leave her, she always find comfort with the shorter woman. Sometimes she thinks she's unreal, she love her so much, more than you all could ever imagined.

"Sleep ka na dyan, gisingin kita kapag nandito na yung food." She said while stroking Leni's hair.

"Okay, I love you Pangga..."

"I love you more, my love."

-------------------------------

Hello! Just a short fluff for all of you! I hope you're all doing well! I love you!