cold weather and cuddles

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

--------------------------

The gloomy and cold weather made Risa and Leni stay in bed, legs tangled to each other, covered in a thick blanket with them admiring each other's faces.

"Dati pangarap ko lang to 'ga...." Said Risa as she tucked Leni's hair behind her ear, admiring the beauty in front of her.

"Yung alin?" Leni asked, her fingers traced Risa's back, making Risa chuckled.

"To be with you, here, magkayakap, magkatabi. I always wanted you to be by my side all the time, I can't live without you. Heck, I don't even know what to do when you're not with me." Risa admitted, she leans closer then planted a kiss on Leni's forehead before admiring the shorter woman's features again.

Leni giggled which made Risa smile, she loves hearing her laughing or atleast giggling like this, it's more than enough to remind her that Leni will always be hers and she will always be the one who she will go home to.

"Ikaw lang sa araw-araw Maria Leonor, ikaw lang ang lagi kong pipiliin. Tandaan mo yan." Risa pressed her lips against Leni's, her soft, pinkish lips will always be the death of her. One of the many things why she love her.

"I love you too Risa, you know that, hindi kita ipagpapalit kahit kanino, ikaw lang bawat oras." Leni is usually not this affectionate, she's more on "Action speaks louder than words".

Either way, she love her, she adores her, there's no time where she's not thinking about her. Her Leni.

Risa dragged her hand to Leni's hips and pulled her more closer, her breath hitched when she felt her lover's warm body against hers, her smell and just all about her always makes her more in love.

"You're very beautiful....." Risa's daily compliments always makes her day. Her taller woman played with her hair while scanning her features.

"Mahal, matutunaw po ako sa tingin mo." Leni laughed, Risa just smiled then kissed her cheeks.

"Ang cute mo 'ga, hindi talaga ako naniniwalang mas matanda ka sakin." Risa replied causing Leni to pout.

"Now, I just find you more cuter, halika nga dito." Risa then pinched her cheek gently before kissing it again and again.

"Grabe na talaga Ana Theresia, grabe mo na ko panggigilan." Leni said.

"Cute mo eh." Risa answered shortly.

They fell in silence for a couple of minutes before the taller woman spoke again.

"I always feel safe when I'm with you. Hindi ko alam kung ginayuma mo ba ko o ano pero I'm glad if you did." Risa chuckled, Leni just slaps her lightly on the shoulder.

"Ikaw kaya yung in love na in love sakin, diba?" Leni asked with her oozing confidence.

Risa scoffed before answering, "Oo na, oo na..."

Leni laughed, "Naalala ko non lagi mo kong pinupuntahan sa office para lang bigyan ako ng chocolate."

Risa smiled, remembering that always reminds her that she did worked very hard to get the woman beside her and it always just makes her feel giddy.

"Oo nga eh, tapos lagi pa kitang inaaya kumain." Risa said.

On the other hand, Leni was glad, that although it was very hard to keep their relationship, they still managed to get in the point where they are still so in love and fond with each other.

"Mahal na mahal kita Ana Theresia, at lagi akong nagpapasalamat sa Diyos na nakilala ko ang babaeng tulad mo." Leni said then placed a kiss under Risa's eyes.

"I love you too my Leonor, please no matter what, don't be in love with someone else." Leni furrowed her eyebrows.

"That will never happen Mahal, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Yes po."

"Good girl."

Just as that, they fell asleep again, in each other's arms, feeling loved and cared.

------------------------

Hi! My little gift for you since it's Easter Sunday! Hope you enjoy the your day and also your night! Love you!

Happy Easter!