perfume (18+)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, don't read and you can skip. Please, don't risk it.

---------------------

"Ang bango mo." Said Risa, Leni just smiled.

"Oo, may binigay kasi saking pabango si Kris, alam mo naman yon, ang gaganda ng mga pinipili." Leni said, the taller woman's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ano? Pabango to ni Kris?"

Leni's eyes widen when she realized what she said, she looked at Risa whose eyes are on her.

"Hehehehe, oo, gift niya daw sakin Pangga." Leni answered.

Risa leaned closer before closing the gap between their lips, she pinned the shorter woman on the couch.

"Love, galit kaba?" Leni asked when they pulled away.

Risa's lips are just inches closer, she smirked before biting Leni's lower lip, she lets it go before pecking her lips.

"Oo, galit ako Maria Leonor, sinong nagsabi sayo na gamitin mo yon?" She asked, unbuttoning Leni's shirt making the shorter woman hold her hand to stop her.

"Mahal, wag dito.... nakakakaba eh...." Leni muttered, Risa smirked before carrying Leni in a bridal style.

"Madali naman akong kausap, tara sa banyo." Risa pushed the bathroom door open before placing Leni on the side of the sink before closing the door, locking it.

She drool at the sight of Leni, seeing her like this always get her in the mood. She's so sexy looking like that.

She walked towards her before attacking her lips, gripping her waist, Leni's arms went around her neck before pulling her closer.

"Tangina, kagabi kapa, hindi kana natuto. Bakit ba dikit ng dikit sayo yon? Huh?" Risa asked in a husky deep voice while ripping her shirt, she didn't unbuttoned it all the way anymore, she can't wait.

"Gha, bago po yun." Leni said, referring to the shirt she ripped earlier.

"Ibibili kita ng bente piraso...." Risa replied before unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts and pull it down along with her panties.

"You're so pretty like this, you want me to fuck you so bad, you tried to use those perfume to make me jealous?" Risa growled on her neck, Leni can feel her hot breath on her skin causing her to whimper.

She really didn't mean to make Risa jealous and she didn't even know she's gonna be mad over those perfumes, she just really liked the smell and she used it to thank Kris indirectly.

Risa rubbed her clit using her fingers, she's so wet and the taller woman love the way her juices dripped down on her thighs.

"Risa....." She moaned, Risa kissed her again, tongues battling in Leni's mouth and it's obvious that Leni is gonna win but Risa being the competitive woman that she is, she inserted her three digits in Leni's core making the shorter woman gasped on her mouth.

"Fuck.... it feels so good...." Leni cried, Risa smirked against her mouth while slowly pushing her fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Please faster...." Leni begged, gripping Risa's shoulders tightly as she spread her legs wider.

"You're such a spoiled brat...." Risa growled before trailing some kisses on her neck causing Leni to groaned in frustration.

Risa is still going very slowly, teasing her. She loves this and seeing Leni sexually frustrated is such a turn on for her because the shorter woman really beg her to make her come or to fasten the pace of her fingers. The way her voice sounded so tiny and almost gonna cry, she love that sound and she will never get tired of it.

Leni started to buck her hips to meet Risa's thrusts but the taller woman held her hips in place to stop her, Leni looks at Risa with her eyes full of tears, her cheeks are bright red and love bites are all over her chest and neck.

"You're the prettiest doll..." Risa fasten the pace of her fingers into Leni's core.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes.... right there...." Leni's dugged her nails on Risa's skin.

"Fuck, ang sarap mo...." Risa hisses, she curled her fingers inside her before attacking her lips again.

"Hah..... I'm close...." Leni whimpered, Risa of course heard it so she pushed her fingers in and out in a inhuman speed. Hard, deep and fast.

After a few thrusts, she felt her walls tightened around her fingers as the hot liquid gushed out from her core. Risa claimed her lips again before pulling her fingers out.

She pulled away then kneeled down, she smirked when she saw those juices dripped to the counter, her knees are trembling as well as her whole body.

"Risa.... pagod na ko...." Leni said breathlessly.

"Well, ako hindi pa." Risa answered before she dived into Leni's core, licking her.

Leni kept squirming so Risa gripped her hips while eating her out. This is probably her favorite part of their making love, the taste of the shorter woman will always be her favorite, she taste so good and if she could, she can eat her all day.

"Risa, can I come again?"

She smiled before nodding, Leni is really obedient-- sure she can be a brat sometimes but it only happens when she wanted to get a revenge or sometimes, it's just unintentional.

Nails dugging on the taller woman's skin, Risa's huge hands around Leni's hips, her moans and whimpers echoing inside of the bathroom.

"I can't anymore love..." Leni's voice is shaking as she held Risa's head away from her core.

"Hmm, too sensitive?" She asked as she planted some kisses on Leni's walls before licking her up again, Leni sat further from Risa's face, avoiding her tongue as she tried to closed her legs but failed.

"What's your color?" Risa asked, looking up at her girlfriend who is panting and drenched from sweat.

"Red..."

Risa immediately stood up before kissing Leni's forehead, she fixed her hair as she always do whenever they finishes.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Risa asked, Leni rarely goes red but when she did, it means Risa had hit something inside her.

"I'm okay but it hurts...." Leni said before leaning her head on Risa's shoulder.

"Wanna stay here for a while? Just to help you calm down?" Risa asked, stroking Leni's hair. The shorter woman nodded closing her eyes.

-------------------------

Makalat era, charot HAHAHAHAHA

Hello! I've missed you!