debt

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

--------------------------------------

"You need to pay for it now Mr. Hernandez, I'm not going to keep up with your bullshit anymore." Theresia said as she watches the man infront of her looked down.

Theresia, also known as Risa, is included in top 5 richest women in the whole country. She's an owner of a famous fashion company while she gambles her money away but well, luck is always on her side so she always wins.

Arthur Hernandez happens to be in debt to her, 100 million dollars in debt, he lost the last time they played and he borrowed that much money from Risa.

"Okay, here Risa--"

"Ms. Hontiveros." Risa corrected him, crossing her legs under the table as she crossed her arm infront of her chest, staring at the man.

Arthur swallowed, obviously intimidated by the taller woman, "Okay, Ms. Hontiveros. I'll do anything, I'll do anything just to pay you."

Risa raised her perfectly-shaped eyebrows, then an idea popped in her mind.

"You...... You are ready to do anything? To give anything?" She asked, she needs to be assured since she have wanted that one in awhile now.

"Yes! Anything." He quickly answered. Desperation can be seen in his eyes as he looked at the beautiful but cold woman infront of him.

"Break up with your girlfriend." She nonchalantly said, maintaining an eye contact with Arthur.

The man got taken aback but all in his head was that debt, he needs to pay for that.

"Wait, but I don't really want to be in a relationship--" Risa, once again cut him off by smirking.

"Do you really think I want you? Satan can take me now but I will never want a man." Risa checked her nails before looking at him, waiting for him to say something.

"So, you mean you want....."

"Yes, your girlfriend, I want her. You said you are ready to give anything right? Then, I want her." Risa firmly said, placing her hands on the table.

Arthur sighed before smirking at Risa.

"Bakit ko naman siya ibibigay sayo?" His voice sounds like summoning Risa to Hell.

That made the taller woman glare at him, she looked at him up and down before sitting back on her seat.

"Arthur Hernandez, wag mo akong nginingisian dyan dahil kilala mo ako, I get whatever I wanted. Kaya kitang pagbayarin ng ganon kalaking pera kasabay din ng girlfriend mo kaya pumili ka. Wag mo akong iniinis." Risa is obviously mad, this man is literally a menace in the society.

Arthur swallowed, he don't want to admit it but he's really terrified of Risa, he thinks that the woman is cold, heartless and arrogant.

"Think about it Mr. Hernandez, call me when you make up your mind." She said, she stood up, holding her Chanel bag before walking away.

-------------------------------------------

Five days later, Risa saw Leonor at a bar, she's sitting on a stool while drinking a bottle of beer.