choco milk (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie.

----------------------------------------

"Dun ka nga Risa, naiirita ako." Leni slightly shoved Risa away when the taller woman began to be touchy with her.

Risa smiles as she just get more closer to the shorter woman, gently wrapping her hand around her waist, they're sitting on the couch in the living room. They just got back from a party and Risa knew she is really being flirty with everyone there that made the shorter woman jealous.

The shorter woman doesn't usually get jealous or annoyed, unless it got a little too far and those flirtings she did got Leni.

"Sorry na Pangga, I got carried away lang....." Risa apologized, burying her face on Leni's neck.

Leni moved a bit away from her, not acknowledging Risa's sweet gestures.

"Eh kung ako rin kaya, makipaglandian ako sa ibang tao tapos sabihin ko na-carried away lang ako?" Leni said, that made Risa shot her head up to look at the shorter woman.

"Tigilan mo Leonor, hinding-hindi ka mahahawakan ng iba sinasabi ko sayo ah." Risa didn't like that so Leni fought back.

"Oh diba? Ngayon nagagalit ka? Simula bukas talaga, bahala kana sa buhay mo." Leni said, she felt Risa stood up from the couch then kneeled infront of her, parting the shorter woman's legs, she trapped herself between Leni's legs then she put her hands on her thighs.

"Sorry na please? Wag kana magalit...." Risa cooed, she leaned closer to Leni's face then started pressing kisses on the side of her face then she is quick to move on Leni's neck, pressing open-mouthed kisses making her moan softly.

"Hmm, you like this huh?" Risa's voice is dangerously low and seductive, that made Leni melt. She put her hands on Risa's shoulders, weakly pushing her away but the taller woman just pressed her body even more against Leni's.

Risa's hands travels from Leni's thighs to her waist, holding her in place as she moves her lips on Leni's nape up to her cheek then finally claiming her lips.

"Hmmmm..." Leni moaned. Risa loves this current position they are in, it makes her more in control.

Risa pulled away before speaking in that specific low tone of voice again. "Take your shirt off."

Leni, who is too intoxicated from Risa's touch and kisses, did what she was told. She removed her shirt with eye-lids half closed, cheeks flushed and already forming love bites on her neck.

Risa smirked when she saw the shorter woman's red lace bralette that was hiding underneath that shirt she was wearing earlier.

"You do justice to the color red, babe." She whispered in her ear as she unclasping the article clothing and removed it.

"You'll do what I tell you to do, you will accept anything I give you. Understood?" She asked, she felt the shorter woman nodded her head causing her to smile.

She unbuttoned her slacks then ordered the shorter woman to lift her hips a little bit so she can take it off completely, along with her underwear.

When all of her clothes are already on the floor, Risa started to kiss her again, her hands are all over the place. Risa kept her one hand on Leni's waist while her other hand do the work.