the other woman

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

---------------------

Leni watches as her wife Risa laugh with one of her colleagues named Daniella.

She knew Risa is cheating on her but somehow she can't do anything about it, Daniella is young, beautiful, attractive, has a curvaceous body and hearing her wife's laughs and seeing her smile, it looks like the younger woman is very funny too.

That made her very insecure, that made her questioned herself. Am I not good enough? Did I do something wrong? Does she not love me anymore?

Those three questions and a lot more are entering in her mind like crazy, she's so confused and heartbroken, it's so unfair how Risa can have fun just like that when she was here worrying and struggling with their marriage.

"What happened?" She got back in reality when her boss, Grace, questioned her.

"Nothing Ma'am, I'm so sorry..." She said when her tears fell down, she can't help it.

"No, you don't need to be sorry, I know how it feels and I understand your feelings." Grace opened up as she sat beside Leni on the bench.

Leni followed Risa in the park since the taller woman refused to her request to eat outside, she said she has some "important things" to do. She felt guilty for following her here and she regretted what she saw.

"I know you feel guilty for following her but trust me, don't. You're gaslighting yourself and neglecting you, can't you see? She's cheating on you--"

"Maybe she's just talking with her, nothing else." Leni said as she stares out of nowhere, she's in denial, she really don't want to hurt herself.

Grace chuckled, "Never believe that shit Leni, you know she's cheating with the other woman, and it's so bad how she can cheats on you like this then later on, she can't admit it." Grace replied.

Leni felt like she wants to go and jump off the bridge, the pain is ripping her heart apart, it's like she was burning inside.

"What do you feel?" Grace then realized how stupid that question is but she still waited for an answer.

"I feel like I'm going to die....." Leni wiped her tears off before looking down at her feet.

"I feel like I'm not good enough, I feel like I just got stabbed by her multiple times....." It turned out to be a whisper, tears are threatening to fall again.

"Alam mo Leni, walang masama sa umiyak ka kasi okay lang naman, tao lang din ako at umiiyak din kaya wag mo nang itago yan." Grace said before putting her hand on Leonor's back.

"Alagaan mo yung sarili mo, don't force yourself to be okay and ilabas mo lang lahat yan, kung kailangan mong mag-leave okay lang. Diba sabi ko sainyo na ayokong napapahamak o nawawala kayo sa track ninyo? Heto yung ibig kong sabihin, you're not failing as my employee, all of my business partners likes you so much if you're just not married I would've introduced you to them but I don't want to be the reason of your annulment." Grace added, Leni is still looking down, ashamed of crying even though she didn't need to be.

"Take care of yourself Leni, hindi lang kay Risa umiikot ang mundo mo, sa marami pang bagay but I wouldn't say na maghiwalay kayo kasi after all, it's still your choice and it's still up to you." Grace stood up before patting Leni's shoulder.

"C-Call me if you need a friend, I'm always here." Grace smiled, Leni didn't see it but Grace care for her.

"Thanks...." Leni said before wiping her tears again.

Grace started to walk away, leaving Leni behind.

Leni looked back to see if Risa and the younger woman are still there and unfortunately, yes they are still on the same exact spot, kissing and caressing each other's faces.

Leni didn't have the power to cry anymore, she's just staring at them with her dead eyes, she knew she had to confront Risa sooner or later but right now, she don't have any courage to do that.

"Maybe I was wrong..... that you are a good woman and you're not going to ripped my heart apart but you did. Maybe they are wrong, when they said that you would never cheat on me if we get married but you still did."

"Maybe everybody was wrong..... when they said you are not going with the other woman."

"Yet, you still did."

---------------------------

Have you read "how can i tell her"? if you have then I need to say that this is Leni's perspective.

Thank you so much! I love you!