"i'm so sorry but ms. risa hontiveros doesn't share."

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

Okay so, wala sila sa politics dito okay? Hope you will still enjoy it.

-----------------------

"Hello, my darling Leonor."

As soon as Leni heard that greeting, she let out a deep sigh. This man can't leave her alone.

"Anthony, please call me just by my name." Leni said, the man walked inside the office like he's living there.

"Hmmm, sinasanay lang kita kasi in the future tatawagin din naman kita niyan." Anthony smirked at her causing Leni to just raised her eyebrows in annoyance.

Anthony Gonzales is one of the richest men in the world, and he thought courting the newest employee of Hontiveros' Corp. will be easy for him.

Well, that's what he thought.

The first time he asked her if he can court her, the woman's answer was:

"No sir, leave me alone please."

But that didn't stop him, he gave her chocolates and flowers almost everyday until Leni just accepted it then let it rot on the side before throwing it in the trash.

She ate the chocolates, though.

"I'll be picking you up at 7 PM, I'll take you out on a date and I'm not taking a 'No' for an answer." The man said while leaving, he winked at her before completely just dissapeared.

She sighed then proceeded to look at her paperworks.

"Leni, I need you here in the office. Come. Now."

She shook when she heard her boss' voice through the speaker, she immediately stood up then walked outside her office to see what is going on.

She was about to enter her boss' office when her officemate, Imee stopped her.

"Galit si Madam, anyare?" She asks, Leni just shrugged her shoulders before pushing the door open.

"Close the door." Her boss' said, not looking up at her.

She slowly closed the door before turning to Risa, her boss.

"What do you need--"

"Who the fuck gave that roach the permission to court you?" Risa's voice sounds really mad, it's low and deep.

"Hindi naman ako nag-yes sakanya, wag kana magalit..." Leni said, trying to calm Risa down.

Leni walked towards Risa and wrapped her in a hug in hopes of calming her down. Risa softened.

"Sakin ka lang, kaya ayokong magkaroon ka ng sarili opisina, dahil yung mga hinire na lalaki ni Dad sa kompanyang to, kung hindi mapilit, sobra naman sa kayabangan. The worst thing is, hindi naman namin employee yang si Anthony, business partner ko siya." Risa said, Leni broke the hug before kissing her lover on the cheek.

"Wag kana po magalit, sayo lang ako at wala naman yun, hindi naman ako sisipot don sa date na sinasabi niya." Leni smiled, but quickly faded when she saw Risa's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ano? Date? Anong date sinasabi mo, Maria Leonor?" Risa asked, trapping Leni in between her and her desk.

"H-Hindi mo alam? Sabi niya susunduin niya daw ng 7 PM para magdate and sabi niya pa he will not take a "No" for an answer." Leni explained.