"a little punishment won't hurt, right?" (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie.

I'm literally on the verge of wrecking myself but I thought I still have you guys so, here's a little gift for you. I love you so yeah, I know y'all like this things.

---------------------------------

Risa has been irratated for hours now, her head is full of these not so normal thoughts as she watched her girlfriend having so much fun (Yes, that's a sarcasm comment right there.) with this girl she didn't even know.

"God, why don't you just scoop her up and go home? You are ruining everyone's day in this table, Risa." Sonny Trillanes, their friend teased. Risa glares at him.

"I don't care Trillanes, mind your own business." The taller woman said gruffly causing Chel to widen his eyes but didn't say anything.

Leila, Kiko and Teddy, on the other hand, loves as the drama unfolds, they always think Risa being jealous is so fun to see.

After a few minutes, Risa couldn't take it anymore so she stood up, grabbed her bag before turning to her friends.

"See you sa Monday, uuwi na kami." Risa coldly uttered before walking towards Leni, who is still talking to this woman.

She gently wrapped her hand around Leni's waist and smiled at the woman who is now's attention is on taller woman. Leni jumped a bit when she felt a hand wrapped around her side making her looked behind to see Risa mastering her faking smile to the woman she was talking to.

Nagseselos nanaman to.... Leni thought.

"Hello, Leni and I really need to go home, it's late narin and she needs to sleep early, right Lens?" Risa looks at the shorter woman, gripping her waist to signal her that she needs to ready everything in her once they get home.

"Oh yeah sure, no problem. Bye Leni! Go home safe!" The woman suddenly leaned closer to Leni then pecks her cheek before walking away.

That got Risa in her last straw.

She started to lead Leni out of the party, making the shorter woman scared. This is gonna be a long night.

"H-Hey, hindi ba tayo magpapaalam kina--"

"Nagpaalam na ko, all you need to do is to get in the car and we will go home." Risa opened the car door for her, Leni just get in because it will create an argument if she still ask more questions.

Risa gets in and started to drove off.

During the ride, they're not talking and Leni is silently praying that Risa will cool her head while driving because she knows this woman is going to ruin her.

"Don't even think about excuses Leonor, you are so in for it when we get home." Risa's voice is dangerously low.

Leni gulped then looked outside the window.

Lord Above, gabayan mo po ako sa mangyayari sakin ngayong gabi.

When they got home, Risa specifically ordered her to go to their room so she did.

Well, she was in relief until the taller woman entered the room, turned off the lights before turning on the lamp on their bedside table.