we lost

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

------------------------------

"We lost, didn't we?"

Risa gasped as she fought the tears that is threatening to fall down on her face.

"Yes, we did but it was never your fault..."

Leni gave her a sad smile, she knew how much this will destroy them both but what can they do? When it's destiny who is against them?

"Thank you, Risa...."

The shorter woman looked up at the sky, the black-pitched sky accompanying them, as their emotions combined together.

It was never your fault Leni, it will never be my love.

Not like Leonor, Risa is now crying like a river, they're in Risa's balcony. This place reminded them of their love and it's doing nothing but putting them more in pain.

"Leni, why does it have to be like this?"

The question made Leni purse her lips together, she never thought of that question before but what can she answer anyways? Only time can give an answer to that.

"I don't know...... Maybe..... We are never really meant to end up together and maybe time is really up, that we really should part away now, from each other."

Tears in their eyes, they never looked at each other that night because they knew, they knew they will just be more in pain and even if they beg, they kneel, for them to continue their love, there's nothing they can do anymore but to accept the fact that the woman that she loves will always belong to someone who is rightfully for her.

"But I love you, why can't we just run away?"

Risa walked closer to Leonor, to her love, but the shorter woman stepped back, closing her eyes as she spoke.

"Don't please, Risa don't hurt me further.... Don't hurt yourself any longer please.... Be happy, with him. Have kids, take vacations, take dates, do your honeymoon as you please, enjoy the rain and sun with him, be with him through the worst and good, cherish your marriage like how you cherish the pink leather band bracelet that I gave you. Risa please, for me, be happy."

"I will never cherish anyone like I how I cherish that bracelet, especially like how I cherish you. Leni, tell me, tell me you are willing to fight for this love and I'm ready to leave everything behind, for you my love...."

Leni wanted to tell her how much she wants to fight for them but she can't be selfish, knowing that probably one day the time will finally do what needs to be done and the thing she is truly afraid that it will only hurt Theresia more.

I'm so sorry....

"Leni please, I love you...."

Risa's voice is shaking, she held her hand tightly, begging her to stay, begging her to be hers just for now, begging her to love her again.

As for Leni, her love never fade, but it needs to as soon as possible, she needs to be happy for Risa, even if it will bring her to the brink of a heartache.

"I-I love you too Risa...."

"Stay here, please don't go...."

Risa wrapped her in a tight embrace, afraid that if she loosened it, the shorter woman will slip away, away from her, away from everyone.