drunk and clingy

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

----------------------------

"Wag mo ko iwan Gha, hindi ko kaya kapag wala ka!!" Risa is screaming onto top of her lungs while gripping Leni's waist tightly after she pulled her on her lap minutes ago.

They're from Chel's house because the senator wants to drink with them, Risa got so drunk and of course, Leni being her girlfriend, she needs to take care of her.

The taller woman didn't wanna let her go because she thought Leni will leave her when she'll just get clothes for Risa to change into.

"Kukuha lang po ako ng damit Mahal, babalik po ako." Leni said with her soft voice as she was trying to get Risa's hands off but the taller woman just tightened them while burying her face in between Leni's breasts.

"No, you stay here baby, dito ka lang ayoko kapag wala ka." She mumbled against the fabric of the oversized sweater she's wearing.

Leni sighed, Risa tends to be really clingy drunk or not but tonight she's ten times more clingy.

Leni's eyes widen when Risa was trying to lift the hem of her top, trying to put her head in.

"Risa! Ano kaba! Anong ginagawa mo?" Leni was trying to pull her sweater down but Risa already got her head in, the taller woman giggled inside her shirt.

"Ang saya pala dito Pangga, dito nalang ako titira hehehehehehe...." Risa said before she laid her head on Leni's chest causing Leni to leaned forward.

"Masaya kasi nakakakita ka ng boobs..." Leni muttered while she rolled her eyes, Risa heard it causing her to get her head out.

"Hindi ah! Boobs mo lang naman tinitignan ko, wala nang iba Pangga." The taller woman even raises her right hand as a sign that she's honest.

Napaka kulit talaga nito kapag lasing.

"Risa, itikom mo na nga yang bibig mo, pag lasing ka ang landi-landi mo." Leni said, she was about to stand up when Risa pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love you po, bumalik ka agad ah?" Risa said like a kid, smiling with her eyes while slowly loosening her grip on Leni's waist.

Leni gave her a small smile before standng up to grabbed some clothes, she also soaked a towel in water to use on the taller woman later.

"NaisSSs koNg maGpaKalasiNggGg dAhil waLa kaNaaaaAaaA!!" Leni closed her eyes tightly when she heard Risa singing loudly in their living room, probably got bored that she's not there yet.

She walked in the living room only to find Risa crying like a baby while singing that lyrics of "Beer".

Leni sighed once again, this version of Risa is so hard to take care of. She kneeled infront of her while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Bakit ka umiiyak, Sa?" She asked softly while trying to get her out of her white polo shirt.

"Hala, bakit mo ko hinuhubaran? May balak ka sakin no? GuaRd!!!!! Si LeNi maY balAk saKin!!!!" Risa is literally screaming making Leni's ears rang.

"Shh, wala akong balak sayo, papalitan lang kita ng damit. Hands up." She demanded, Risa held her hands up, Leni took her shirt off then she put Risa in her sleeping clothes.

"Ang sarap mo, Gha...." Leni slapped her arm then stood up.

"Umayos ka nga Theresia, yang bibig mo...." Leni then made Risa stood up to go to their bedroom.

"Inom pa, gusto mo yan diba?" Leni scolded then she placed Risa on the bed.

Leni laid on the bed, she covered Risa's body with a blanket before kissing her forehead.

"Gusto ko sa lips....." Risa whispered, smirking as she get her hands ready to grab her small girlfriend.

Leni, who is unaware of Risa's plan, leaned down to place a kiss on her lips but Risa grabbed her by the waist then switched their positions.

"Ganda naman ng Pangga ko." Risa showered her girlfriend kisses all over her face making Leni giggled.

"Hoy, Risa! Tama na, matulog kana po." Leni was about to place Risa again on the bed when the taller woman began to lay her head on her chest then wrapped her long arms around her body.

"Ang lamig Mahal, ganito nalang ako matulog para hindi malamig." Risa suggested before making herself comfortable onto top of Leni's body.

She closed her eyes then smiled when she felt Leni's soft mounds against her cheek, blushing because of the thought that those can be her own personal pillows.

"Ang lambot, love...." She blurted out, rubbing her cheek against them making Leni smacked her head.

"Aray ko naman Gha! Ang sakit non, lasing na nga ako ginaganyan mo pa ko..." Risa complained before closing her eyes then put that smile on her face again.

"Matulog kana dyan, good night I love you." Leni whispered before kissing Risa's hair then held her closer.

Putangina hulog na hulog na ko Maria Leonor jusko.... Risa thought.

"I love you too, good night love...."

-----------------------------

Wait, hintayin niyo yung 'mala-intrigang' chapter, medyo new pero at the same time common din sa book ko yung plot pero ayun hehehehe love youuuu!

P.S: Lasing din ako, sensya na.