birthday gift (18+)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie.

------------------

Risa slowly crawls on top of Leni who's peacefully reading a book, Risa stared at her face for a couple of seconds, trying to see if Leni would look at her but the shorter woman is too focused on the book.

She tucked Leni's short and soft hair behind her ear before leaning in to kiss her neck, her one hand is starting to wonder inside her shirt, as Risa's kisses getting lower to her clavicle, she's not just kissing it, she even sucking the skin on the process making Leni closed her eyes and she tensed up. Risa smirked when she felt that so she massaged the shorter woman's breast.

"Put the book down love, let me have you." Risa whispered when she saw Leni gripping the book tightly, not wanting to give in.

Risa pulled out her hand inside of Leonor's shirt before unbuttoning it, she took off Leni's shorts and underwear before getting on top of her again, trailing kisses on her chest to the valley of her breasts making her let out a faint moan.

"Put the poor book down babe, you're gripping it so tight. Why don't you grip my shoulders instead?" Risa loves to dirty talk, especially in moments like this. She love seeing Leni get red because of her words.

Her left hand is still on the bed, holding herself onto top of the shorter woman, when she finally finished unbuttoning her top, she smiled before latching her mouth on her nipple, swirling it around with her skillful tongue.

Leni couldn't do anything but to give in, she put the book down on the bedside table, she shook when she felt Risa's hand on her sex, she looked at her but the taller just smirked before circling her clit with her fingers.

The book fell on the floor, but Leni didn't care anymore, she held Risa's shoulders tight before Risa brought her lips against hers.

"It's your birthday, beautiful. You forgot?" Risa chuckled against Leni's lips, the other woman's only response was a whimper. Risa smirked before pushing her two slim and long fingers inside of her, very slowly, she pushed them in and out of her, trying to tease her.

"Risa please..... faster......" She moaned, but of course, Risa being Risa. That's a no for her.

"Not too fast baby, it's your birthday so it's gonna be special." Risa said, still pushing her fingers slowly that Leni is rocking her hips to meet her fingers but Risa held her to stop.

Risa is really a monster in bed, everytime she wants to take in charge, the taller woman just don't let her.

"Please pangga...." Leni pleaded. Risa planted a kiss on her forehead before kissing her neck again.

"I love you so much, more than anything in this world. Do you know that?" Risa whispered while fastening the pace of her fingers inside her core making Leni digged her nails on her skin.

Risa is getting turn on by the sound of Leni's high pitched moans, it's echoing inside of their room and it sounds like music to her ears.

She curled her fingers and that's when she knew she hit all the right spots, she lowered her head to placed some kisses on the side of her breasts.

"Fuck......." Leni cried, tears quivering on the corner of her eyes while gripping Risa's shoulders.

Once again, Risa slowed down, Leni feels like she just wanna slap Risa on the face for teasing her but she don't really have an energy and a heart to do that.

On the other hand, Risa is enjoying seeing Leni's face contorting from the pleasure, such a beautiful sight to see. She came back up to Leni's neck, whispering some words to her.

"You smell so fucking nice, you taste amazing too, I can eat you all day...." Risa scissored her fingers inside causing the shorter woman to smacked Risa's shoulder due to the pleasure she's feeling.

"You look so fucking good, naked, blushing and crying because of how good I'm making you feel. You're a goddess, you should know that love." Risa then started to shove her fingers faster and harder.

"Fuck! Oh God yes! Please more!" Leni's loud moans echoing in Risa's ears.

"I'm almost there please Ris....."

But of course, she said earlier, "Not too fast" so she slowed down again, Leni shot her a glare but Risa just gave her a smile.

"You're so pretty like this...." Risa said, she's now inserting her fingers fast and hard

"Ah! Ah! Fuck! Ana Theresia, you better stop-- Oh God!" Leni screamed, Risa smirked then added another finger making it three.

"I don't want to stop Maria Leonor and you know damn well that you can't do anything about that, right?" She growled.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Almost there! Please don't stop!" Risa smiled, and obeyed.

Her fingers are in and out of Leni so fast while she's leaving some marks on her neck and chest. After a couple of love bites she stopped then nuzzled her nose on Leni's neck.

After a few more thrusts, Leni's walls tightened around Risa's fingers and a hot liquid gushed out from her core, she pressed her lips against the shorter woman while pulling her fingers out.

Breathless and trembling, Leni tried sitting up but failed so she just laid down. Risa kissed her on the lips and covered themselvesb with a blanket.

"You might hate me for saying this but, you're so pretty whenever you're crying. Mas lalo lang akong naaakit sayo." Risa admitted, Leni looked at her strangely.

"I mean, your cheeks always get red, your puffy eyes and just lots of whimpers. So cute." Risa added, Leni just chuckled before slapping Risa's cheek lightly.

"Manahimik kana nga Ana Theresia." Leni said, the taller woman pulled her closer by the way before whispering.

"Happy birthday love." Then kissed her on the cheek before drifting off to sleep.

----------------------

Hey, this is my little gift for you, advance ko na to sa birthday ni veep, baka kasi wala din ako sa araw na yon, always take care of yourselves, thank you and i love you!