don't blame me

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

TW: Suicidal Attempt, Murder, Decapitation.

You can skip if you're uncomfortable.

------------------------------

"You're a fucking slut! You don't deserve your fame!"

"You're ugly! You should just die!"

"You're not worthy to live! Just die already!"

"You're such a whore, you must like fucking older men."

This words, even though Leni denied it, it's affecting her. Her mental health is on the edge as well as her career.

The double standards in this world is over the top and Leni can't help but to let out a bitter laugh as she scrolled through the comments.

They didn't know what I'm going through, how can they say that?

Her thoughts got interrupted when her girlfriend Risa, snatched her phone then completely shut it off before placing it on the bedside table.

"You're reading them again, I told you to stop doing it." Risa said in a low voice as she wrapped the blanket around Leni who is still deep in her thoughts.

"Do you think I'm really like that?" Leni asked.

Risa frowned, she held Leni's face before wrapping her in a warm embrace.

"No my love, no, please don't let them get into your head, don't listen to them okay? You deserved your success, you are the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. I love you please...."

Tears began to fall down, she can't help but to cry.

Leni please, I love you...

One night, Risa woke up in the middle of the night only to find her girlfriend's side of the bed cold, it means she had been gone for a while now.

She checked the time, it's now 3AM so she lazily get out of the bed to check her in the bathroom.

And to Risa's horror, there she is, blood everywhere while Leni is sitting in the bathtub, her knees are curled up to her chest, she's shaking as she sobbed quietly.

Risa's heart dropped, her insides turned upside down when she saw her girlfriend attempting to cut herself again.

She ran to her before holding Leni's wrist, stopping her to go anymore further.

This is the 4th time she caught the shorter woman cutting her own skin to feel that twisted relief.

"They are right Risa! I deserve to die! Let me go!" Leni fought, taking her own wrist back but Risa pulled her in a hug.

She don't care if she got blood all over her shirt, she needs Leni to stop, she needs her here, she can't die.

"N-No please, don't listen to them baby, I'm here I'm always here please you always got me...." Risa whispered, her tears streamed down to her cheeks.

She held her tighter as she feels her body trembling, she wanted to punch herself for not protecting her love enough, she feels so stupid.

You can't die, if they think you deserve it well I know they deserve it more.

She pulled away from the hug before cupping Leni's cheeks then wiped her tears away with her thumbs. She took the blade from Leni's hand slowly before throwing it in the trash bin.