routine

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-----------------------------------

Leni and Risa's friends always noticed this certain gesture Risa always does whenever she kisses Leni, it's just really sweet and adorable that always make them go quiet whenever they always caught them pecking each other's lips to say "Hey" or "Bye!".

The other day, they witnessed the sweet moment again when they gathered in Leni's office, Risa was the one to enter then followed by Leila, Chel, Sonny, Kiko and Teddy.

They stood on the side to see Risa held the shorter woman's chin and lifted her head up before pecking her lips sweetly. They all looked at each other in awe, they think it's really cute and very sweet.

After 30 minutes, they all needed to go, Risa did the same thing again, she held Leni's chin, lifted her head up then pecked her lips and jawline. The taller woman gave Leni a sweet smile before saying:

"I love you, we need to go."

They may like teasing the two about some of their sweet gestures but not this, they are too captivated by the specific habit of Risa, she really is one of the sweetest person in the world.

For Risa, the gesture is really a part of her now, it is really something she is used to do and her day is not complete without doing it. It's her routine and her day is ruined without doing that routine.

It scared her to realize just how much power such a petite woman had over her; it caused her body to react in such unknown ways. Still, Risa welcomed those feelings. Sometimes, Leni asked her why she keeps doing that thing but she just answered that it's a habit for her now and she grew to love it.

Even whenever they were making love, she always lifts Leni's chin to place her lips on her neck or under her jaw, it is something she just love to do.

Right now, they're alone in their condo, Risa is in the kitchen and she's taking out the ice cream she bought from a supermarket and Leni is in the living room, doing her paperworks.

Risa immediately ran in the living room to spot her girlfriend seriously reading a document, she smiled before walking towards her quietly.

She put the tub of ice cream down on the table before lifting her chin up then kissed her on the lips, she looked directly at Leni's eyes and smiled at her.

"You've been working so hard. Here, have ice cream muna." Risa sticked a spoon in the tub of ice cream and handed it to Leni, the shorter woman happily took the tub before doing an eye smile. Something Leni doesn't really do causing the taller woman to be shocked but she thought it was cute.

She sat beside her before stroking the shorter woman's hair, softly running her hands on her soft, silky shoulder-length hair before tucking them behind her ear, admiring her as she eat the ice cream.

"Taste good?" Risa asked, she smiled when she saw the shorter woman nod, she fixes her position on the couch before patting her lap.

"Come here, sit." Risa invited, Leni slowly climbed on her lap, sitting on her thighs, facing Risa as she ate the ice cream.

Risa wrapped her hands around Leni's waist, pulling her a bit closer as she stares at Leni's lips, she licked her own lips. Sometimes, even if Leni is just really 5 walks away from her, she can't help but to miss her, so even at work, she will go in her office, no matter how busy she is.