payment (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie.

----------------------------

"You have a lot to pay, Leonor. I hope you know that." Risa said, not taking her eyes off of the woman sitting on her lap. Unlike her, the shorter woman is looking everywhere but in her eyes so she gripped her smooth thighs, bringing Leni's attention to her big hands.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about....." Leni managed to answer, it's not easy knowing a beautiful senator is literally eyeing you while sitting on her lap, in her office, gripping your legs underneath your skirt.

Risa let out a chuckle, "Oh, you sure do."

Leni holds Risa's shoulders tightly, biting her lower lip to stifle a moan when the taller woman removed her other hand from her thigh then snakes its way up inside her top.

"You want me to remind you while I'm fucking you? I bet you would love that."

Risa is feral when it comes to sex, she is the one who always initiates and she's controlling also, not that Leni don't like it, but it's just fascinating how Risa can be the opposite of what she really is infront of people and behind closed doors.

"Be quiet. You don't want anyone to hear what's happening right?" Risa asks then when she saw the shorter woman nod, she smiles before bringing her lips up under her jaw, planting kisses down to her neck then up on her sideburns.

"You are mine." The taller woman possessively utters, Leni cannot answer back. The sensation of Risa's lips is taking her words away.

She can't do anything but to watch whatever Risa will do next. She stares at the shorter woman for a while then she ordered her to take her top off, she did what she was told.

Risa brought her lips again up and latched them on Leni's neck, placing wet kisses on the skin, biting and sucking the flesh in the process making Leni whimper.

"Hmmm, how does that feel?" Risa asked, who is having so much fun with the torture she's doing.

"G-Good....." Leni answered, stuttering. That riled up Risa even more.

Leni kisses her cheek then her own cheeks flushed while the taller woman unclasped her bra then removed it from her body, revealing her mounds.

Risa latched her lips around her nipple, sucking and swirling her tongue around it causing the shorter woman to let out a soft moan.

"Quiet." Risa shushed against her skin before sucking them again.

Leni is biting her lip, fighting the urge to let a sound slip from her mouth. Risa's lips travelled up to her throat, trailing wet kisses before circling the shorter woman's clit through her panties, causing her to let out a cry.

Risa didn't stop leaving kisses until she reached her shoulder, smirking when she felt her woman grinding on her fingers unconsciously, clawing on her back and letting out breathy moans in her ear.

"You remember when you hold that man's arm in a party? I told you to stop but you didn't right? Well, despite of you being a fucking slut, I didn't do anything. I didn't punish you." Risa whispered, putting her hand on Leni's hips, stopping her from moving making the shorter woman sighed.

Risa confidently smiled, "And that time when you leave me hanging in my own place because we had to go to this shitty event? I could've fucked you in my car that day but I didn't because I know you're gonna be a mess and I didn't want that." Risa added before pushing her hand in her underwear, not letting any second past and pushed a finger inside of her cunt. Leni gasped, holding tightly on Risa's shoulder, she closed her eyes shut and biting her lower lip, stopping herself from making any sounds.