jealous risa strikes again (18+)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie!

-----------------------

"Kanina kapa tangina, nang-gigigil ako sayo...." Risa whispered as she pulled Leni to her roughly making the shorter woman groaned.

"Gha......"

"Take this off. Now." Risa demanded as her eyes go dark in lust, waiting for Leni to remove her shirt.

Leni did what she was told, she took it off then Risa grabbed it before throwing it somewhere in their hotel room.

"Pangiti-ngiti kapa don? Ano? Gusto mo yon huh?" Risa pushed her against the wall before trapping her in between the wall and her tall figure, towering over Leni.

"H-Hindi naman eh..." Leni answered with a soft voice, trying to calm the beast inside of her girlfriend but instead, it just got her more riled up.

"Lay down, I don't want to hear anymore excuses...." She growled, looking Leni in the eye as she unclasped her bra and removed it.

Her orbs are so dark by now, seeing Leni half naked is not good for her tonight but she don't care. What's hers is hers.

Leni laid down on the bed, looking at Risa, the taller woman crawled onto top of her instantly making Leni gasped.

"Do you think you can get away with that? I saw it all Leonor and there's no way I'm going to ignore it. Hell, you're mine and you should definitely stick that in your mind. Now, kiss me." Leni hesitantly closed the gap between their lips, Risa hummed when she felt the shorter woman's warm and soft lips on hers.

She sucked on her lower lip but pulled away when Leni suddenly put her hands on her shoulder, signaling her to stop.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked gently, worried about the woman underneath her.

"Hmmm.... nothing it's just that...."

"Just what?"

"Do you love me?"

Risa chuckled then proceeded to placed some kisses on Leni's jawline to her nape.

"I love you more than anything Pangga...." Risa said in between kisses.

"Hmmm..... Masarap?" Risa whispered when she heard the shorter woman whimpered.

Leni nod, "I wanna hear your voice, sweetheart." Risa said.

"M-Masarap...." Leni sighed in pleasure when Risa's lips found her mounds.

She latched on her nipple, swirling it using her tongue, massaging the other. Leni gripped Risa's shoulders.

Risa smiled, she love the feeling of Leni's nails dugging on her skin, it's painful but it's fine, she love anything Leni does.

"I want to punish you but you're really cute tonight so be thankful." Risa said before unbuttoning Leni's pants, unzipping it before taking it off.

"Ang ganda-ganda mo...." Risa whispered, locking her gaze with Leni's as she was taking her underwear off.

"Masyado mo kasing ineenjoy yung pag kanta sayo kanina, ako naman kakantahan mo ngayon." Risa positioned herself between the shorter woman's legs.

A soft sigh left her lips when Risa's mouth found the bud between her thighs, at long last. Leni knew better than to grab Risa's head and pull her head against her throbbing core - she didn't want Risa to snap at her, so she kept a tight grip in the sheets.

Risa couldn't help but moan at the sweet taste. The shorter woman was so wet and she licked all of it, her velvety tongue running in circles around Leonor's swollen clit with expertise, eyes lifting to watch as Leni's back arched, her neck on display, the mark Risa left there still fresh.

If the taller woman could, she would eat Leni out all day, but unfortunately, Leonor always got too sensitive and Risa's jaw got tired when they did that for so long-- which wasn't the case now, and even then, Risa could make Leni come multiple times with just her mouth.

In fact, Risa was tireless, having all the energy in the world when it came to the shorter woman.

Perhaps it was an addiction, having her dear love that way, on display for her to do whatever she pleases, almost like a toy she could play with, whatever way she desired.

"Your fingers, please," Leni asked between the soft moans and gasps, the request coming out as a babble.

Risa's mouth reluctantly left the shorter woman's center so she could answer.

"You don't deserve them."Leni was about to whine, but the taller woman was faster, "But I'm gonna give it to you because you're cute." Risa guided two of her fingers to Leonor's tight heat, pushing them inside the slick hole.

"Feels so good, mommy....." Leni moaned, eyes shutting as she bucked her hips.

Risa's mouth went back to Leni's sensitive clit, the feeling of the the shorter woman's walls fluttering in tightness around her fingers was making her even wetter than before, to the point that she was dripping down her thighs.

Leni was so close, so close to falling apart in Risa's mouth and fingers that worked
diligently to make her feel the best type of
pleasure there could be. The sucking noise
and the taller woman's gaze were the end for Leni, who moaned, thighs locking Risa's head as she came, hard. The wave of pleasure hitting her

Risa kept pumping her fingers in and out,
deep and slow, after Leonor came, soothing
her from her high.

When she finally pulled out, her fingers were
wet, covered in slick. She licked her lips
before taking them to her mouth and sucking
it clean.

Risa took a look at Leni, whose eyes
were closed, chest rising and falling as
she panted. Leni's red cheeks, the baby
hairs glued to her sweaty forehead and the
satisfied face she had as she took a breath
were quite the sight to behold.

"You should know better than letting anyone sing for you." Risa said, fixing Leni's hair making the shorter woman looked at her, eyes are almost closing but she managed to make eye contact with Risa.

"You got jealous because of a singer singing for me, you're funny Ris." Leni said, chuckled weakly afterwards.

"Yes, I'm funny that's why you keep moaning for me to--" Leni covered Risa's mouth with her hand before smacking her on the shoulder.

"Shh! Bibig mo, Gha!" Leni scolded, the taller woman just smirked before laying down with her, wrapping Leni tightly in her arms.

"Happy birthday ulit my love, masaya ako na nandito ako sa tabi mo sa araw at gabi ng birthday mo." Risa whispered before kissing Leni's forehead. Leni smiled.

"Masaya rin ako kasi nandito ka. I love you Risa, good night." Leni whispered, her eyes closed in tiredness.

Risa answered in a soft and low voice. "I love you too my Pangga..."

-----------------------

Hello! Sana safe kayong nakauwi galing rally kagabi! I love you!