little leni

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

----------------------

Theresia melted as she's taking a video of Leni sitting on the couch, watching Adele performing.

The other woman is crying making Risa laughed a little, she thinks it's so cute that the shorter woman is crying just because of a british singer.

"You're so cute pangga, litol leni..." Leni looked at her with some tears stains and flushed cheeks because of the crying.

Risa scooted closer when she saw her girlfriend pouting while focusing on the show, Adele is now singing "Someone Like You" and Leni is watching the singer closely that she didn't even realized that Risa beside her.

"You're such a baby Leonor, you're crying because of Adele?" Risa said, giggling a little.

"Favorite ko kasi siya, wag ka magulo dyan Ana Theresia." Leni answered, her eyes are still focused on the television, watching as her favorite singer hit those notes effortlessly.

Ana Theresia nalang? Parang kanina 'pangga' pa yon ah? Daya naman nito ni Adele.

"Wow, Ana Theresia nalang ngayon? Kanina 'pangga' yon ah? Ano? Pagpapalit mo na ako kay Adele?" Risa asked, she's joking of course but she want to see that pouting face of Leni again. It's so cute.

"Bahala ka nga dyan Risa, nung nakaraan si Kris pinagseselosan mo, ngayon naman si Adele bahala ka dyan..." Risa then smiled as her mission succeed, Leni made that pouting face again.

Cutie Leonor, pagtripan muna kita cute mo eh....

"Talaga! Dyan kana kay Adele!" Risa stood up then stormed inside the kitchen, Leni just rolled her eyes then focused on watching the singer again.

Risa peeked to see that Leni is still doing that pouting face, she can't help but to ran to her and attacked her with small kisses.

"Ang cute-cute mo pangga, sarap mong pisilin!" Risa then gripped Leni's waist while kissing her cheek.

"Grabe namang panggigigil yan Ana Theresia, masakit yon ah...." Leni complained so Risa pecked her lips before wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Ang cute mo kaya, dapat talaga manood ka palagi kay Adele para ganyan ka lang, I mean, cute ka naman lagi pero mas cute ka ngayon..." Risa complimented then planted a kiss on her shoulder, that made Leni smile. She always love Risa being clingy to her and she thinks that's how the taller woman expressed her love aside from being supportive.

"Ang ganda ng mga kanta niya, talented talaga...." Risa said, Leni just nodded.

After an hour, the show finally come to an end so Risa turned off the television before grabbing Leni's hand.

"Hoy, saan tayo pupunta? Ayan ah may balak ka sakin!" Leni exclaimed as she was being pulled by Risa on their way to their bedroom.

"Holy week ngayon pangga, kahit gusto ko, hindi pwede kaya cuddle time muna, saka anong oras palang oh!" Risa immediately opened the door then closed it again.

"May balak ka talaga Ana Theresia, alam ko na yang ganyang galawan mhie, ginawa mo na sakin to before..." Risa laughed once again as she noticed how small Leni really is.

"Little Leni, ang cute-cute mo talaga, nakakainis! Mahiga kana nga, cuddle tayo please?" Risa pleaded, Leni rolled her eyes playfully then nod.

The other woman locked the door before jumping on the bed with Leni then wrapped her arms around her waist before burying her face on her neck.

"Bakit ang hilig mong isiksik ang mukha mo sa leeg ko? Anong bang meron dyan? Ginto?" Leni cracked a joke but Risa decided to answer by cracking one also.

"Oo, balita ko may tallano gold ka daw dito eh, balik mo na yon sa BIR." Leni laughed before slapping Risa's arm playfully.

"Sira ulo ka talaga, iidlip kaba?" Leni asked while stroking Risa's soft and shiny hair.

"Mmhmm, wag ka malikot ah? Dito ka lang...." Risa tightened her arms around Leni so she won't be able to go anywhere.

"Para namang tatakasan kita Risa, sige na umidlip kana...." Leni then strokes Risa's back to help her to sleep.

"I love you, Pangga...."

"I love you too, Sasa...."

----------------------

Holy week na pala mga teh HAHAHHAHA