changes

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

------------------------

Leni's relationship with Risa has been good, it's fun and just full of love.

Until Risa confessed something.

[Flashback]

"I'm pregnant Leni, and he...... he is the father." Risa sobbed on Leni's shoulder, hugging her like her life depends on it.

Leni's whole body shook, she froze and goosebumps can be felt on her morena skin as her tears began to fall down.

"I'm so sorry love, I'm fucking sorry..." Risa held on Leni tight, in case she fight to get away.

But it scares Risa more when she felt Leni's body limp against her, as if she's a deflated balloon. She tightened her hold around her even more and that's when she heard the love of her life's sobs.

"C-Congratulations....." Leni mumbled, trying so hard not to whimper, Risa pulled from the hug before holding Leni's face in her hands.

"Pangga, h-hindi.... I'm really sorry please wag mo akong iwan...." Risa's cheeks were soaked with tears already but she didn't care, she wants Leni, her Pangga, her lovely woman to stay. To stay with her.

Leni forced a smile, she put down the taller woman's hands that was on her cheeks before looking down.

"Tanggap ko, ano pa bang magagawa ko diba? Nandyan na yan at hindi naman kasalanan nung bata...."

[End Of Flashback]

Eventually, Leni let Risa stay, she stayed beside Risa, took care of her until she gave birth.

Leni never had it easy, whenever Risa needed her she was there for her, whenever Risa craved for something she was there to get it, whenever Risa was having a hard time she was there to ease things up for the taller woman.

Even when she was giving birth Leni was worried sick, walking back and forth while she clasped her hands together, tightly holding them while she waited for the taller woman to be okay.

Leni loved the child like her own, she still does. She loves Diana.

She treated Diana like her own daughter, she took care and gave her all the support, time, attention and love that she needs, she never once let the child down.

"Mama, can you sleep beside me? I can't sleep." The little girl whispered to Leni as she shook the woman to be up.

Leni rubbed her eyes then she stared at her daughter's face, her hair is messy and she is wearing a baby pink pajamas set that Leni bought her.

"Come here, just sleep here...." Leni muttered sweetly to the little girl as she moved to the side, leaving a space for Diana to lay on.