you're my angel

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

Listen to the song above, I know some of you will like it.

------------------

Risa wrapped her arms around Leni's waist, the shorter woman is cooking, Risa watches as her wife chopped the onions skillfully.

"You're so short mahal....." Risa suddenly blurted out making Leni stopped what she was doing.

"You're just tall babe. I'm not short, you're just tall." Leni tried to defend her height but the taller woman patted her head.

"Hmmm, whatever you say, my Leonor." Risa just gave up, but it's right that Leni is really short and she love her for that.

They fell silent but Risa is still cling to Leni as she's cooking their dinner.

"I just wanna live in this moment forever...." Risa closed her eyes then put her chin on Leni's shoulder as she started singing 'Angel Baby' by Troye Sivan.

"Cause I'm afraid that living couldn't get any better...." Leni is listening to her, Risa really have a beautiful voice, she loves hearing it everytime.

"Started giving up on the word 'Forever'...."

"Until you gave up heaven so we could be together..." Risa continued singing while Leni just listens.

"You're my angel, angel baby. Angel, you're my angel baby. Baby, you're my angel. Angel baby." Risa stopped at that end of the chorus before opening her eyes.

Her lips curled up in a genuine smile when she saw that the shorter woman smiling also, she pressed light kisses on her cheek before staring at her side view profile.

"Babe, do you remember that time when I was depressed? I remembered you took care of me then you go to work and be back at night to take care of me again, cooking my favorite and requested foods on your day offs, took me to shop, to sing, to go to amazing places. That's when I realized that I love you and you're special to me, you're everything to me, you're my angel, mi amor." Leni turned the stove off, she faced Risa then pulled her for a passionate kiss.

They pulled away after a couple of minutes, then Leni spoke, "I love you too Ana Theresia, I would sacrifice anything to be with you." Risa smiled before hugging Leni by the waist, burying her face on her neck.

"But why are you so affectionate these days? Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" Leni asked, as she stroked Risa's hair.

"Nothing, I just missed you....." Risa answered, there's really nothing wrong, she just missed her.

"Babe, what if we try and have kids again?" Risa asked out of nowhere making Leni chuckled.

"Hindi na natin kakayanin 'ga, saka madami na sila for me, they're enough." Leni said, Risa just nodded in agreement and tightened the hug.

"Natatawa ako sa mga shippers natin, di manlang nila alam na may nangyayaring ganito sa loob ng condo unit mo." Risa laughed before kissing the shorter woman's neck.

"Ang sama mo 'ga, pero I think okay na rin na they don't know what's going on, kaso ang hirap magtago sakanila. Ang daming napapansin." Leni broke the hug causing Risa to pout but the shorter woman pecked her on the lips.

"Tara na, kumain na tayo. Gutom kana ata eh." Leni said before grabbing Risa's hand and made her sit on the dining table.

"Bakit? Ihahain mo sarili mo? Joke lang po." Risa said but Leni rolled her eyes.

"Ayan nanaman siya oh, teh alam mo kumain kana lang, dami mong sinasabi." Leni scolded as she served a plate of rice and Caldereta to Risa.

"Shh, daming ingay...." Risa said, imitating that one facebook comment of Leni.

"Ewan sayo mhie...."

--------------------

Hello, pambawi ko sainyo hehehehe.