zoom meeting (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're uncomfortable, you can skip bestie.

---------------------

"Gha, tapos na meeting mo?" Risa asked Leni who is sitting on a swivel chair, with a blazer on and her hair is flawlessly down driving Risa crazy.

Leni is in a zoom meeting and for Risa, it's taking so long.

"Hindi pa po, gutom kana ba?" Leni's camera and mic are off so she can turn her attention to Risa freely.

"Fuck, ang sexy mo Gha...." Risa commented making Leni blushed, she quickly turned on her laptop, trying not to take things further.

Leni gasped when Risa held the arm rests of the chair then turned it around, Risa leans closer that Leni could feel her hot breath against her lips.

"A-Anong ginagawa mo, Ris?"

"Don't make any noise, be quiet." Risa growled then she pressed her lips against hers, tasting the cherry-flavored lip balm she had on her lips.

Her hand unbuttoned her pants then let it fall on the floor along with her underwear, Risa turned the mic on before planting kisses on her neck, she wanted to take that blazer off too but she knew better.

Leni's eyes widen when she felt a hand on her heat, Risa flashes a cute smile to Leni before going down on her, holing her thighs in place as Leni bite down on her lower lip.

She licked her inner thighs first, sucking the skin to leave some marks.

"VP Leni, are you okay po? Naririnig kasi namin yung paghinga mo." The host asked, Risa put her hands around Leni's hips before pulling her closer to her face as she eat her out.

Leni gripping the side of her table, she answered, "Y-Yes.... O-Okay lang ako...." She stuttered, Leni put her hand on Risa's forehead to push her face away from her center but the taller woman just fasten the pace of her tongue before pushing two of her long fingers inside of her.

Leni's knuckles are turning white due to her tight grip on the table, her lower lip are also bleeding while she bite on it, trying to not make any weird sounds.

At this point, she can't clearly hear what the others are talking about as she was getting fucked by the one and only Senator Risa Hontiveros. Her toungue is doing those moves in her flesh as well as her long fingers, curling them before pumping inside of her.

"VP, kamusta ka naman po these past few days?" One of the hosts asked, she looked down on Risa, giving her a pleading look to stop but the taller woman ignored her before continuing on her business.

"Sumagot ka." Risa growled quietly against her core, she whimpered.

"U-Uhm.... Okay lang naman ako.... K-Kayo?" She managed to complete a sentence making Risa smirked.

"Masaya po VP! Nandito ka eh!" One of the hosts said making everyone laughed.

Except for Leni, she can't laugh in her situation. Risa is now fucking her with deep and slow thrusts, she can't take it anymore, she turned the mic off before speaking.

"Risa, stop muna tatapusin ko lang to...." Leni pleaded, still looking down at her girlfriend who seems to enjoy being under the table, eating her out.

"Nope, I'm gonna make you come...."

Leni's eyes shut tightly, her lips parted to release those high-pitched moans when Risa fasten her pace, standing on her knees to pressed her lips against hers.

"Fuck, Oh God please...." Risa keeps on pumping her fingers inside of her, the shorter woman put her hands on Risa's shoulders, squeezing it and dugging her nails on the fabric of her shirt.

"You're so wet...." Risa mumbled against her lips, adding a finger before circling her clit with her thumb.

"Mommy please...." Leni cried, desperate to reach her peak.

That made Risa happy, everytime they're doing the deed Leni tends to call her that when she's close.

"You like that?"

Risa curled her fingers inside her again making Leni gasped, Risa is thrusting her fingers in and out in full speed.

The slick noises and Leni's moans are echoing in the whole area.

"Fuck! I'm gonna come...." Leni cried again, she didn't where to hold on to so using her other hand, she just grabbed Risa's collar.

"Come for me baby...." With that, Leni fell apart, warm liquid coated Risa's three fingers, wetting her swivel chair.

Risa felt Leni's tight grip on her shoulder and collar loosened then she closed her eyes, Risa smiled before licking her fingers clean.

Risa ended the zoom meeting causing Leni to react, "Hala Gha, bakit mo pinatay?"

"Pagod kana eh, pinagod kita hehehehe." Risa said proudly before carrying Leni to their sofa bed, wrapping her in a blanket.

"Proud kapa..." Leni mumbled.

Risa giggled, shwe kissed Leni's forehead and lips before walking out of the room to cook.

"Nabusog ako don ah..."

----------------------------

Hello, yan sabi ko pasasayahin ko kayo kaya ayan HAHAHAHHAHA, wag na kayo malungkot okay? Love youuu