box (DP)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

Okay, heto nanaman po tayo no? So, ganito, kapag may (+18) ibig sabihin mature content, smut yon ganern pero kapag may (DP) meaning, dark plots yun, okay? Nagkakaintindihan po ba tayo?

--------------------------

"Nasan na ba kasi yon?" Leni asked to herself while looking in her drawers like crazy, her favorite shirt is missing and she's annoyed to the fact that it's gone just like that when she's alone in her house.

"Bahala na nga punyeta talaga..." She gave up, she closed all of her drawers then stood up just to get another shirt.

This went on for weeks, different things are going missing inside her house, lipsticks, lip balms, her shirts, her combs and even her favorite pink-colored straw and spoon.

She always ignores it because she have money to buy the same exact things but it's annoying also, she loves those and it's not that easy to buy them.

"Yung mga gamit ko nga sa bahay bigla nalang nawawala, nakakainis na nga eh." She complained to one of her officemates, Grace.

"Weh? Bakit hindi ka maglagay ng CCTV? Gagi ka, delikado yan." Imee commented, Nancy looked at her.

"The first time I agree with you, oo Leni, maglagay ka ng CCTV, malay mo nilolooban kana pala." Nancy said, obviously agreeing with Imee, making the woman smiled.

"Hala ka Imee, nangiti ka dyan?" Leila asked, while scrolling through online shopping app to look for CCTV cameras.

"W-Wala...." Imee answered before walking away.

"Minsan talaga nakakatakot na siya." Grace uttered before holding her arm.

"Balik na nga tayo sa trabaho, kung ano-ano sinasabi niyo." Leni said before shifting her whole attention to her paperworks.

Three days later, she listened to her friends to put cameras in her house, she's so tired of her things going missing and she's afraid that someone is really breaking in her house.

Every night after work, she watched the footages but there's no sign of someone breaking in, not even a single one. The house was quiet and peaceful, it's so disturbing.

"Wala naman, pero bakit may nawawala paring mga gamit ko? Naiinis na ko." She mumbled under her breath.

She was about to grab a plate to eat when she noticed something. A note.

She froze, she swore she didn't left it there but it is there, she looked everywhere then she grabbed and ripped it opened.

" :> "

What the hell does that even mean?

Her head is hurting because of this, she just wanted to know why her things are going missing she really don't want to be involved with this.

Tomorrow during work she showed her friends the the note.

"Mhie, kinakabahan na ko dyan, samahan kana kaya namin sa bahay mo?" Grace suggested, Leila slapped her arm.

"Inamo, ang landi mo, ano? Gagawin ang lahat para maka-score kay Leni?" Leila avowed causing Nancy to burst out laughing.

"Hindi ah!"

"Deny kapa, tignan mo nga yang noo mo, magiging planeta na yan sa pagsisinungaling mo." Leila said making Nancy and Leni giggled.

"Alam niyo napakasama niyo, suggestion lang naman." Grace defended herself but Leila shrugged her off.

"Suggestion na pang sarili niya lang, wews bakla ka lang talaga, bading!" Nancy teased.

"Hindi na, okay lang ako tatawagan ko na lang kayo kapag may nangyari." Leni smiled, she really don't want to disturb her friends

When she got home, she just ate dinner, washed herself then head to the bed to sleep due to tireness, she didn't get to watched the cameras footages anymore.

When she woke up, she's happy well, even though some weird stuff are happening she still feels good that it's her day off today.

She made herself some coffee before opening the main door like she usually do in her day offs.

She looked down to see a box, it's just a regular-sized box, she put her cup of coffee down on her coffee table before running to opened the box.

She carefully inspect it, it looks normal and decent.

Maybe Grace sent this to me.

She opened the box and she froze when she saw what's inside, fear filled her veins and she shivered the hot hair suddenly feels cold as the sky got dark like it's about to rain.

Her things are in the box, the things that went missing for weeks are in the box, her favorite shirt, he combs, earphones, her spoon and straw and even those lipsticks and lip balms.

She saw a note then grabbed it in hopes to know who had her missing things this past few weeks.

Hello Leni, I'm giving these back to you because I know you are now getting frustrated by the situation, how did I know? I watched you every night by your window, I had fun watching you by the way.

Yes, I had your missing things and I'm so sorry if you're upset with this.

I really like you, no scratch that, I love you. You caught my attention when I saw you in a restaurant the other month and since then I've been following you and stalking you.

I don't have the courage to talk to you because you're just really pretty so I just wrote this for you to know.

I love you Maria Leonor, I'm watching you.

Yours Truly,
Your pretty stalker.

Terrified, she looked everywhere only to see a black car in the distance, inside the vehicle, there a woman. She's beautiful, had a shoulder-length hair with a smirk on her face and just staring right at her.

She froze, she knows that's the woman. She was about to go inside when her instinct told her to look back.

And she did.

Only to see the woman mouthing something to her.

"You're mine."

Then she completely drove off, leaving Leni trembling and frozen because of fear.

-------------------------

Gustong-gusto niyong ibalik ko to kaya here naaa! Love you! Please sa mga ayaw talaga ng ganitong plot, wag niyo na pong basahin, wag niyong pilitin ang sarili niyo.