neck kisses (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie.

This is supposed to me by last gift for you but when I saw what's happening in twitter it hits me na hindi ko kayo pwedeng iwan nang ganito lang kaya I will continue this.

----------------------

Risa's POV

I held Leni's small body closer to me as I planted small kisses on her neck, she's getting used to this by now since whenever I'm bored, I just randomly grabbed her body towards me before pressing my lips on her neck.

We are watching a movie right now and I'm not that interested in the movie, I don't even like it so I slowly sat close to her before burying my face on her neck and soon, my lips and tongue are exploring the skin of her neck and shoulder blade.

She wrapped her arms around my neck but continued to watch it, she's so focused so I gently bit her neck to get her attention.

"Ah! Why naman ganon, Gha?" Leni asked softly before rubbing the spot where I bit her.

I looked at her as if I'm apologizing before hugging her, "I'm so sorry po, miss na miss na talaga kita tapos tutok na tutok kapa sa movie." I pouted.

She turned the television off before shifting all of her attention to me.

"Okay, I'm all yours now....." Leni took my hand before kissing my palm.

"That's better...." I leaned in to claim her lips, I pulled her closer by the waist before pushing my body towards her so she can lay on the couch with me on the top of her.

"You're getting braver now Risa." Leni said as she slid her hand inside of my shirt then she massaged my mounds causing me gasped.

"Ako ba? Baka ikaw, you tried to dominate me in my own office yesterday. Unfortunately for you, I was all prepared kaya in the end, it was still you who screamed my name that day." I said confidently in between kisses as I slid my hand in her shorts.

I smirked then look at her with a glint in my eyes, "Mmm, you're wet baby....." I formed circles on her clit with my fingers.

She bit her lower lip, trying to hold back her moans. I pulled up her top, revealing her perky breasts, I trailed kisses on the valley of her breasts then sucking and biting the skin, marking her as if she's my territory.

"To think that I can have you like this always makes me feel lucky. You love this right? You love getting fucked like this?" I inserted two of my long fingers while my thumb stayed outside.

Leni gasped before holding on my arms that's on her sides, trapping her between the couch and my figure.

"S-Stop...."

"You want me to stop?" I fasten the pace of my fingers in her cave causing her to dug her nails on my skin.

"Ah..... Fuck, harder please...." She cried, tears started streaming down her flustered cheeks because of the pleasure.

"Don't close your eyes." I demanded, my hand goes up to her mound to give it some attention.

Her chest heaving, lips parted and her cheeks are red because of the intimacy, she looked so beautiful.

"Ah, fuck yes...." Her lewd moans filled the whole room as my fingers curled inside of her.

"Hmm, good girl...." I whispered against her lips when she pulled me in for a kiss.

"L-Let me come...." She moaned.

I want her to convince me first because if I just let her get what she wants, where the fun in that, right?

"You want to come?" I asked as I made the pace of my fingers slow, now I'm fucking her with deep but slow strokes.

"Yes please, let me Risa...." She was bucking her hips to meet my thrusts but with my free hand, I stopped her.

"Convince me." I said then I stopped the movements of my fingers but did not remove it.

She pulled by my shoulders to kiss me, her lips trailed on my cheek down to my neck as I closed my eyes, she sucked and bite my skin leaving a mark.

"Please love....." She pleaded in between kisses.

I started to move my fingers again while I examined her, she's glowing whenever we do this so it's kinda hard to just stop.

She's so beautiful.

I fasten the pace of my fingers causing her to released some high-pitched moans that can really wake everyone up.

Leni is more like quiet when we were having sex so it's a surprise for me that she's a bit louder tonight.

"Ahhh, fuck!" She shrieked when I rolled my thumb on her clit.

She's biting her lower lip while her nails clawed on my arms because of pleasure, it made me feel proud and lucky. Everybody was ready to die for her then she's here, underneath me while my fingers buried deep inside her.

"Risa, I'm coming...." When I heard that, I added another finger then fasten the pace more.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" Our heavy breaths and her moans echoing in the living room.

"Come for me baby, I know you want to..." I cooed, with that, she gave in, spilling her cream on my hand, she came. A lot.

I smiled at her before leaning in for a kiss, trying to calm her down because she really came a lot and that was so unusual and seeing her like she just gave birth actually scared me.

She whimpered against my lips while I pulled my fingers out then I broke our kiss to check her because she was barely responding.

"Pangga, are you okay? Do you need water?" I asked, we are both drenched in sweat although, it's so cold here because of the air conditioner.

"No, I'm fine..." She answered while her eyes are closed.

"You're still sensitive, you're so cute." I cooed before pecking her neck and lips.

She slapped my arm weakly then chuckled.

"Tahimik nga Risa, napagod ako." She said.

I pulled down her top then when I noticed that her breathing is finally normal, I laid onto top of her to trapped her with my body.

My face is on her neck, inhaling her flowery scent.

"I love you, ano gusto mo dinner?" I asked.

"Kahit ano na lang, my brain was too tired to think and I love you too." She answered.

I smiled then closed my eyes. Minutes later, I heard her soft snores as her hold around my arm loosened means, she's already asleep.

I love you, my Leonor.

--------------------------------

Hello mga baccla! Kamusta kayo? Sana okay lang kayo kasi isasahog pa tayo sa nutribun-- de char HAHAHAHAHHA love you!