escape

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

KIDNAPPING, PLEASE DON'T READ.

----------------------

Leni have been staying all night to escape from Risa, her possesive girlfriend. The woman is just too jealous over little things and doesn't even allowed her to hang out with her friends.

As she always says, "Don't wanna see you with anybody else, you're mine. They have to know."

She's just so tired of it and just wanna leave, she tried breaking up with her but she just don't budge, she remembers how she used to threatened Risa that she will kill her if she don't let her go but the taller woman just smirked at her before pointing the knife on her chest and said:

"Whether I'm alive or not, it's still the same Leonor. You will always be mine."

On the other hand, Risa loves to claim everything that she knows belongs to her, every little things that she thinks belongs to her, she always claim them.

Especially Leni, her girlfriend. The shorter woman tends to be so kind and friendly to everyone to point that she didn't even noticed that those people are drooling over her.

Even though Leni don't see it, of course, Risa always did. It's hard for her to keep Leni to herself especially when she's the Vice President of this country, everybody gets to touch her hand, sometimes even her shoulder or neck, or waist, it angers her a lot. Everytime she sees that happened she just clenched her fist behind her back and smile as if it's nothing to her.

But what trigger her the most is the President, the first time he called her "beautiful" it's a no problem, but that one event where he said Leni have a nice pair of legs, she can't help herself but to tweet about it.

Of course, she, being a woman she was so mad that even the vice president get to be sexualized like that and it's just so disgusting but there's another reason. She was jealous, she was so jealous that she always stares at Leni everytime she get the chance, she don't care where they are, she have to make sure that hers is hers only and nobody gets to touch her or even say shits to her.

Leni glanced at the clock.

2 AM, perfect.

She glanced over Risa to make sure she's already asleep before slowly getting out of the bed.

But she froze when she felt Risa's arms being wrapped around her waist.

"You know," She whispered.

"You always made these soft snores whenever you're asleep and I haven't heard one from you all night." She planted some kisses on Leni's neck before laughing to herself.

"There's no escape love, just go to sleep."

Leni sighed. She's right, there's no escape.

-------------------------

Pahapyaw-hapyaw muna HAHAHAHAHA love you!