wife's advice

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

---------------------

"Ano bang mahirap sa pinapagawa ko?! Ang sabi ko lang naman, i-present niyo to ng maayos, bakit hindi niyo magawa?!" Theresia yelled, her employees flinched at her tone and they're shaking in fear.

"There's so many wrong in this presentation. Like, the dress! It's supposed to be pink, why is it red? Mga color blind ba kayo?! Sana hindi kayo naging designer!" The taller woman slammed a folder on her table that made her employees jumped.

"Second, the style! Didn't I specifically ordered that it will be a model and not a mannequin? Hindi kayo nakikinig!" Risa is pointing everywhere because of anger. She is a perfectionist and that's how she got in this level.

"Ma'am, hindi daw po kasi available si Ms. Jennie--" Janice, one of her employees, decided to speak but their boss who is fuming in anger cut her off.

"Edi sana kumuha kayo ng iba! Bakit? Si Jennie lang ba ang model sa Pilipinas? Gumagawa kayo ng sarili niyong desisyon! Bakit hindi nalang kaya kayo ang maging boss dito?!" Risa is hysterically angry. For her, she don't want any conflict when it comes to her designs, she always make sure to check them all before they flaunt them in a fashion show.

But this, this made her furiously angry that she can literally throw her employees out of the window. That dress symbolises her wife, that's why she asked to make it pink and to put pink flowers around the shoulder area and it got ruined by her employees who doesn't know how to listen carefully to their boss.

While the employees at the front are shaking and almost crying in fear, the employees at the back are secretly whispering to each other as their heads are hang low.

"Nasaan ba si Ma'am Leni? Siya lang talaga makakapagpakalma kay Ma'am Risa." Chel said, glancing at Sonny whose head is hang low as well.

"Wag ka mag-alala, 10 minutes nalang lunch break na, baka sumulpot yon dito saglit." Teddy slid in the conversation.

And the man is right, after a solid 5 minutes of their boss pointing everywhere, yelling and slamming papers and folders on the table, a soft knock interrupted them and that made the employees breathe in relief.

"Sino ba yan?! Pasok!" Risa yelled then got stunned when the door opens.

It's her wife.

"O-Oh? Pangga? Why are you here?" Risa's voice softened, asking her wife why she's there.

Leni then, showed her a paper bag then gave the taller woman a smile, "Hi Pangga, hello everyone! Mind if you leave us alone for a while muna?"

The employees instantly nodded then rushed out of the tiger's cave before closing the door, giving the couple their privacy.

"Galit ka nanaman, bakit?" Leni asked, she put the paper bag on the table before pecking her wife's lips who is now in a good mood already.

The taller woman frowned slightly as she sat on her swivel chair and pulled the shorter woman to sit on her lap. "Nakakainis kasi, mga hindi marunong makinig."

Leni smiled, kissing her wife's cheek before she strokes her hair, "Go easy on them Gha, malay mo may pinagdadaanan pala sila kaya minsan nawawala sila sa wisyo. They are humans too, napapagod at may pakiramdam." Leni explained softly, trying to make her strict wife understand some things.

After a few seconds, Risa sighed, she hugged Leni by the waist before leaning her head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat carefully.

"I think you're right, I've been so strict, they must've been felt so bad. What can I do for them to know na hindi na ako galit and will try to understand them more?" She asked. She asked for her wife's advices since she always feel better hearing them.

Leni gave her a smile. "Talk to them after we eat lunch and maybe start to apologize first before fully talking to them. Don't stress yourself too much, okay?"

The taller woman pressed a tender kiss against Leni's lips before nodding, "okay, Pangga..."

After that, Leni started to prepares the food she brought then proceeded to take care of her wife to make sure she is eating properly.

After 30 minutes of laughing, talking and eating, Leni decides to go home and just wait for Risa there.

"Pangga, I'll be on my way na, I'll wait for you sa bahay okay? I love you and just a reminder, talk to your employees." Risa let out a chuckle when her wife pointed her pointer finger at her as if she is warning her to do it properly.

"Yes Darling, I will talk to them. Get home safe and thank you for the food again. I love you too." The taller woman wrapped her wife in a warm embrace before kissing her hair making Leni smile.

"Okay, bye! See you later!" Leni winks at Risa before kissing her lips then proceeds to walk towards the door to leave.

Once Leni was out of the door, her smile widened. How lucky I am to have her as my wife. She love the woman more than her own life and she can do anything for her as much as the shorter woman. She's like a precious gem to her and she really don't have plans to let her go.

After a few minutes, she called her secretary and told her to call those exact employees that she scolded earlier. The woman nodded before doing what her boss told her.

5 minutes later, she heard a knock on the door, she tells them to come in and 10 people walked in awkwardly in her office.

Risa stood up, she looked at all of them before letting out a sigh. Here goes nothing.

"I'm so sorry about what happened earlier, I'm just stressed and there's really a lot in my plate right now. I realized that you all maybe experience some hard ships in your lives too so from now on, I will try to be more understanding and will try to maintain my calm self for you to be comfortable around me." Risa looked at them, trying to read their reactions.

There's silence until Sonny spoke, "Lakas talaga ng tama ni Ma'am Leni sainyo Ma'am Risa."

Risa can't help but to blushed, it's very much true and she can't really deny it.

Her employees was fascinated at how their boss get madly flustered at the mention of her wife, that's really adorable and amazing.

"Ay, nagb-blush si Madam! In love na in love!" Her employees started teasing her as she looked away.

Well, this isn't so bad.

------------------------------

Hi! This is just short, I've been busy these past few days and I've been...... Let's say, a bit depressed but I'll be okay so don't worry 😊

Love you and take care everyday!