im so sorry

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-------------------------------

"I'm so sorry...." Risa said.

"Para saan?" Leni replied.

They are on a beach front, in the middle of night, both of them wanted to clear their minds so they decided to go out and sit on the sand, admiring as the star twinkles in the sky and just the beauty of the nature.

"Kasi mas pinili ko na iwan ka, na hindi ka ipaglaban, masyado akong nagpadala sa emosyon ko noon, hindi ko alam may nasasaktan pala ako." Risa answered, looking at her ex-lover who seems to be liking the freshness of the air as she closed her eyes.

"Siguro nga nasaktan mo ko pero kahit pa ganon nagpapasalamat ako kasi may natutunan ako sa relasyon natin, na dapat kapag alam mong iba na, na may nagbago na, na may lamat na, dapat hindi na ipilit, dapat hindi na subukan uli." Leni said, she turned to face Risa who is in tears already.

She gave her a sincere smile before wiping off her tears, "Nasasaktan parin ako ngayon Risa, sinukuan mo ko na parang laruan mo lang na pinagsawaan mo, ang daming tanong na pumapasok sa isip ko pero isa lang talaga ang natatandaan ko."

"Noong kailangan kita, nasaan ka?"

That made Risa sobbed loudly, she held Leni's hand which made the shorter woman surpised but she remained calm.

"Please Leni, let me make it up to you. Hayaan mo akong bumawi." Risa said with pleading eyes.

"Please Pangga..."

Leni smiled once again and very slowy, she removed her hand from Risa's.

"Hindi mo kailangang bumawi kasi ayoko na maulit uli ang pagkakamali natin, ayoko nang masaktan uli. Sana ikaw din Risa, maging masaya kana sakanya mukha namang mahal na mahal ka niya at ipaglalaban." Leni said.

After all that happened, she still cares about what Risa would feel, what Risa would go through, if she's gonna get hurt in this path, is she gonna be in danger.

Or if she's gonna be happy.

She cares about her because they had those 5 years of memories together, they may be exes now but that didn't stopped Leni to be worried and to prioritize Risa's happiness.

"Ikaw? Masaya kaba?" Risa asked in between hiccups.

That is the question she really can't give an answer, she don't feel anything anymore, after that painful break up she focused on her kids and her job, not caring whether if she's happy or not.

Sure she's happy serving the people but deep inside, her feelings are rotting inside of her, making it harder for her to breathe, everytime she sees Risa, she just wanted to dissapear.

"Ewan, hindi ko alam, wala na rin akong pakielam kasi wala na kong nararamdaman. Ayokong ipilit sa sarili ko na masaya ako kahit hindi naman pero kahit ganon, I will still choose to be alone with my kids rather than pumasok pa ulit sa isang relasyon." Leni finally answered.

That made Risa's heart ache, may pagkakaiba sila ng babaeng katabi niya ngayon. Leni is selfless and she is selfish.

Leni tends to think about everyone but herself while Risa, she mostly didn't care about what anyone would feel about her.

"Congratulations on your engagement, the ring is really beautiful." Leni decided to break the silence while looking at Risa's hand.

Risa held Leni's face to face her, "Pangga, nagmamakaawa ako, patawarin mo ko...."

Leni gave her a smile, Risa is hurting just by looking at it.

"Pinatawad na kita pero hindi ibig sabihin non na kailangan mo ring bumalik. I can forgive but I can never forget." Leni replied, she stood up before Risa.

"I wish you all the best, I hope you're happy. Goodnight Risa, see you around." With that Leni walked away, not letting Risa to say a word to her anymore.

Tears streamed down her face, watching Leni walked away from her is the most painful scenario she had ever seen, that's the love of her life right there.

I'm so sorry Pangga, I will never be happy if you are not the reason.

--------------------------

I missed you, I'm so sorry for not updating, I'm sure you know my reasons.

I've been binge-watching some kdramas and my new favorite is "Woman of Dignity", it's interesting.

I hope you're all doing well, please be safe always, I love you.