have the same type (+18)

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

If you're not comfortable, you can skip bestie.

--------------------------

"Sure ka yan yung babae?" Loren asked as soon as they saw a short but beautiful woman came in the restaurant they're in.

"Yes, I'm sure." Risa said, staring as the woman sat and called a waiter.

"She looks kind, though...." Imee said making Grace looked at her.

"Don't judge the book by its cover." Grace then shifted her attention to the woman again as she's texting someone.

Risa is suspecting that the woman is her husband's mistress, she saw them the other day having a 'date' in this exact place so here she is, stalking the woman with her friends like creeps.

But she's determined to find out the truth, she stole glances at the woman from time to time until her companion came and the disappointment feeling rushed in her veins.

It's not her husband but the woman's friend named Cristina.

"Ay shocks! Akala ko asawa mo na, kaibigan niya pala." Nancy said.

"Nakakaloka pero infairness, maganda siya." Pia sipped her water before taking a bite of the cheesecake they ordered an hour ago.

Hearing those comments made Risa stood up then turned to her friends.

"Kayo, ubusin niyo na yan at umuwi na tayo, sayang libre ko sainyo." Risa said, Imee laughed before pulling Risa by her wrist to sit down again.

"Ako na magbabayad, let's stay here for a bit." Imee insisted since she's the richest among the girls.

"Yon! Order pa tayo, bilis!" Leila called a waiter then ordered another set of food and drinks.

"Sure ka okay lang sayo, Imee?" Risa asked as she fixes her eyes on the woman who is currently smiling at her friends' silliness.

"Oo naman, ikaw, order ka rin. Leila! Order ka nga ng cookies please? Thank you." Imee requested before pulling out her phone.

"Masusunod po." Leila then started to talk to the waiter about their food and drinks as Pia stares at the woman again.

"Maganda talaga siya Risa, saka yung mga mukhang ganyan hindi yan papayag na maging kabet, super decent eh." Pia whispered to Risa, the taller woman looked at her before looking at the woman again.

Pia was right, the woman is really beautiful and decent, the way she talks with the workers and her friend speaks a lot about her but she's so sure that this woman is her husband's other woman.

"But she can be Harry's type." Risa replied.

"Type ko rin siya Risa, should I hit on her?" Imee said before sipping her orange juice.

"Go mo bhe para hindi na mapraning hetong si Risa." Nancy encouraged, she then handed the cookies to Ime who requested them earlier. Imee thanked her.