kisses

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-----------------------

Risa loves to kiss Leni whenever she get a chance, the way her lips just pressed randomly on the shorter woman's lips, neck, shoulder, cheek, forehead or clavicle, it always made Leni feel loved, that's how Risa shows her affection.

Right now, she's crying while walking towards Risa's office, she opened the door, finding Risa being so serious with her work.

"Ba-Babe..." Leni stuttered as she slowly walked to Risa for the taller woman to notice her.

"Yes, my love? What is it-- Why are you crying?" Risa's serious face softened as she removed her eyeglasses and put it down.

Leni just cried harder and that only made Risa melt.

"Come here, sit on my lap." She said, patting her lap.

Leni climbed on Risa's lap before wrapping her arms around her neck, Risa rubbed Leni's sides with her thumbs.

"Darling, calm down and tell me what's wrong?" Risa asked with a soft voice, Leni looked at her with red, puffy eyes. She wiped her tears before responding.

"I just saw a bird died babe, it was so sad..." Leni replied, continuing to cry.

Risa pulled Leni closer to her by her waist before pressing her lips on her cheek, peppering her with kisses, Risa can taste her tears but it's okay.

"My baby, please stop crying, I'm sure that bird will be happy to see you happy too, come on, smile." Risa said, trying to calm her girlfriend down.

Leni tends to be emotional these days and seeing Leni cried for a bird is cute so she just let her settled on her lap.

For Risa, she can drop anything she's doing whenever Leni needs her, she loves the shorter woman so much, she always treats her like a baby because of how short she is. With everyone, Leni is really the shortest especially, with her and she think it's really cute.

Leni hasn't stopped crying so she showered her lips with light kisses and pecks, holding her waist, Leni's arms are around Risa's neck while their chests are touching each other.

"Shh, I love you, stop crying Pangga..." Risa cooed, the kisses trailed on her cheek to her neck.

"Kasi kawawa naman yung ibon 'Ga...." Leni said in between hiccups.

Oh please Leonor don't do this to me, I'm melting....

Risa gripped the other woman's waist before getting back up on Leni's lips to placed some kisses again.

Eventually, Leni calmed down, she is still sitting on Risa's lap and she don't really mind since she loves having Leni like this.

Leni fell asleep on Risa's lap, her head was on her shoulder and her arms were around her neck while Risa continued on her paperworks.

After a few minutes, Leni woke up. She slowly lifted her head to see Risa being focused on her work again.

"I love this babe...." Leni whispered, Risa's lips curled up in a small smile before putting her pen down.

"Me too love...." Risa answered. Leni is now facing Risa, she has stopped crying, Risa cupped her cheeks before kissing her on her forehead.

"I love you my Leonor...." Risa whispered before claiming Leni's lips.

As their lips danced in sync, Risa's hands were around Leni's waist, her long fingers are holding her securely. Leni's cherry-flavored lip balm intoxicates Risa so when the shorter woman pulled away, she pulled her closer by her waist, wanting more.

"But love, I'm hungry...." Leni said, massaging Risa's shoulders.

"What you want to eat?" Risa asked while grabbing her phone from the side of her table where she put it earlier.

"I want Mcdo, if you don't like fast food naman--"

"Shh, what matters is what you want to eat. Now, pick whatever you want here then I'll buy it for you." Risa handed her phone to Leni, there's a lot of options.

"But mahal you said you were on a--" Leni was cut off by Risa's lips again.

"I'm not, who told you that? Just pick Maria Leonor." She demanded, Leni just nodded before picking some of the menu then handed Risa's phone back to her.

"Are you sure? I might ruin your diet and I--" Once again, Leni was cut off because of Risa's kisses.

"You are not ruining anything sweetheart, don't overthink too much and be with me here." Risa said.

Leni gave her a sweet smile before hugging Risa again.

"Please, dito ka lang? Mas nakakapagfocus ako kapag nandito ka." Risa muttered, Leni just nodded before stroking Risa's hair.

---------------------------

Hi! Sorry kung roller-coaster ang emosyon niyo ngayon dahil sakin, pero fluff naman mhie HAHAHAHAHA madami akong ideas ngayon kaya nilalabas ko na siya, may nasave pa naman ako for VP Leni's birthday kaya abangan niyo nalang.