glimpse of us

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

-----------------------

She'd take the world off my shoulders
If it was ever hard to move
She'd turn the rain to a rainbow
When I was living in the blue.

"It's all gonna be alright, okay? I'm always right here...." Jasmine, her girlfriend softly whispered in her ear as she soothe Risa's back while the older woman is crying.

She just had a bad day at work, like, really bad day that she just started breaking down, thankfully, Jasmine was there to calm her down.

She's thankful for her. Always.

"Do you want to stay like this for awhile?" The younger woman asked as she buried her nose in Risa's hair.

Risa just nodded before melting herself in their embrace in her dim light room.

She feels safe with Jasmine, she felt loved.

She's just perfect.

Why then, if she is so perfect
Do I still wish that it was you?
Perfect don't mean that it's working
So what can I do?

But everytime, she wonders why she is still looking for her? For her touch? For her love? For her face? For her presence? Why is still hoping that one day she will show up and assure her not to think about her anymore?

Why am I still wishing for you to be here when there's already someone who is ready to fight for me, for her love for me? Why am I still looking for you?

She is asking herself of what to do, asking the sky above, wanted to ask her and almost on the edge of telling Jasmine. It's scrambling her mind, it's tricking her like a sick fuck game.

What am I even supposed to do? Tell me Leonor, please tell me.

When you're out of sight
In my mind
'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes
And that's where I find a glimpse of us.

"Babe, don't peek! You're cheating!" The younger woman shouted when she saw Risa lifting the blindfold a little to see whatever she have for her.

Risa let out a naughty laugh before giving up, "Okay, okay fine! I won't peek anymore."

Jasmine put a happy smile on her face as she put her hands behind her back, she was holding her gift for the older woman. She excitedly ran towards Risa as she told her that she can remove the blindfold already.

Risa removed the fabric and by the time she looked down she saw Jasmine holding a small box with a White Topaz Silver Ring in it.

"It's not an engagement ring because I know you are still not ready for that, this is just a promise ring Risa, I wanted you to know that I love you always, you deserve all of this and I need you to accept this." Jasmine explained, she knew Risa is not ready yet to go that far in their relationship and she just really want to give the older woman a gift.