missing

Disclaimer: This is just for fun, satirical, walang katotohanan at hindi po namin siniseryoso ang mga ito, joke lang po ito at pangkasiyahan lang.

has kidnapping in a the storyline, don't read it.

-------------------

"The Vice President of the Philippines Leni Robredo has gone missing, according to her daughters, she just went out to buy some things from the supermarket but she never came back. If you have ever seen her, please contact the authorities." The news says.

Risa furrowed her eyebrows and quickly called Leni's eldest daughter Aika to ask what's happening.

The younger woman immediately answered the phone, "Hello, Tita Risa...."

"Hello Aika, what's happening? Bakit nawawala ang Mama mo?" Risa asked, she's worried of course, Leni is her bestest friend.

She heard Aika's sobs through the line, it breaks her heart to hear her crying.

"H-Hindi ko po alam Tita, sabi niya kasi bibili lang daw siya sa supermarket tapos hindi na siya umuwi, we are so worried na sakanya." Aika cried, they love her Mom so much and was really worried for her.

Risa sat on the couch, trying to calm Aika down through the phone, "Kalma lang love, I'm sure your mom is just somewhere, I will try and contact her for you, okay? Please stop crying na." Risa said, soothing the crying daughter of Leni.

Aika's sobs finally came down so she spoke again.

"Thank you po Tita, please stay safe po." Aika said, Risa smiled.

"You're more than welcome, ikaw din okay? kayo dyan, wag niyo masyadong winoworry ang mga sarili niyo, okay? Sige na, love you! Bye." Risa bid her farewell before hanging up the phone.

She sighed, They are looking for her already? Such a boomer....

She went upstairs lazily before opening her room door, revealing a woman who is sitting up on the queen sized bed, her knees are up to her chest and she was crying.

She closed the door making Leni look up, her eyes are filled with tears, she just wanted to go home.

"As much as I want to keep you all to myself, I can't have your daughters crying, worrying and looking for you, I love them and I treat them like my own already." Risa said while sitting on the bed next to Leni to tucked some hair behind her ear.

"We will pretend I found you somewhere, tell them we are in a relationship together and you will live with me." Leni's eyes widen, she can't do that, her daughters need her there.

"And don't even think of telling them otherwise because you know what I can do Maria Leonor, ang gusto ko lang makasama ka, ayun lang." Risa added, she kissed her on the cheek before wiping the tears that was on Leni's face.

Well, as if Leni have other choice so she just nodded.

"Being this beautiful must be hard for you, no?" Risa stroked her cheek with her thumb before giving her a short kiss on the lips.

To be honest, Risa is really sweet, she's caring but really, really possesive, obsessive, will do anything to have her way with you, she's likes to force people to do things for her and she's...... violent.

Her arms have bruises as well as her legs, she has wounds it's not that big but it really hurts, some of them are healing and some of them are just freshly made, she have so many hickeys on her neck and chest.

Risa might look like an angel but you can't just judge someone by their physical appearance, right? Sometimes, even one looked like a masculine person but inside, it's saying otherwise.

"So, get ready tomorrow by noon, we'll be going to your condo to tell them, okay? Now, sleep because it's late already. Good night, I will be with you in 5 minutes." Risa said before kissing her lips again.

The other woman got up to go to the bathroom.

Leni looks at the bathroom door, still processing everything in her mind and trying to understand Risa's feelings for her.

"Maybe talking to her nicely will make her let me go...."

Well, she's wrong with that.

-----------------

Another one, I swear i'm a good person and I will not do this in real life 😭