lunch 1

I text Damon " hey just got out of class where are you in the parking lot" I wait a couple of seconds then get " I'm in the second row of cars in the lot 3rd car" I don't text back I just walk to his car. When I get there I opened the door and get in. He smiled and said " how has your day been" I look at him " it was boring I all ready know what they are teaching me how was yours" he said "same was yours boring but it is getting better know" I blush it looks away from him " well where are we going for are later lunch" he said " I would say it's a surprise but you don't know anything here so one of my favorite places" I say " ok can I turn the radio on and play music" " yeah go right ahead"

After that I turn on the radio and start to sing and dance with the music that was playing. After about 30 minutes in the car we stopped out side if a nice place. I looked at it and them at what I was wearing. " I think I'm under dressed it looks like a nice place" " you look perfect and your not under dressed don't worry" I nod my head and go to get on of the car.

As I'm undoing my seat belt the door opens and I look over " thank you " Damon says " your welcome let's go in" I nod and he takes my hand and we walk in. I look around at the place and it looks nice. Damon talkes to the hostess and then we are being seated. I smile and look at the menu it has a lot of things on it I go to the brinks and think I'm going to get an ice tea.

After about 3 minutes are waiter comes to are table. " Hi I'm Jay and I'll be your waiter to day what drinks would you like " I smiled at him an said " I would like and ice tea please" Damon was looking at him " I would like an ice tea as well" " ok I will be right back with those" I nod and look back at the menu. " I think I'm going to get chicken Alfredo" " that is a good choice" I smiled at him and put my menu down. After about 5 minutes Jay comes back he put the drink down. " Ok are you guys ready to order" Damon talkes before me " yes we are ready I will have the 9 oz steak and she will get your chicken Alfredo please" Jay let's start everything and then walks away.

" Thank you for ordering for me I don't like to order" " I could tell when he walked over your body tense" I blush and then we talk about are favorite things to do I said mine was riding on a boat. "That does sound like a fun thing to do we should do it on Saturday" " do you have a boat just laying around somewhere I say joking" he looks at me and says " you really don't know who I am do you" " well you told me your name was Damon and this is your favorite places and that's it I thought we could get to know each other" " yeah we can and we will go boating on Saturday and my favorite thing to do nothing I don't have many days off"