after school

Care pov

     After we went to are last class of the day I was just on my phone. " Let me put my number in your phone so I can send you where Kay lives."I hand oliver my phone and wait for him to finish putting his number in. When he finished I sent hi so he had my number. I didn't check what he put his name in my was thinking it was his name. " So are you going straight home after school. " " Yeah I'm going to go home probably just relax and in joy the alone time.  " We talked the hole class hour.

    The bell rings and we got up to leave. In are way out I was looking for a car that looks like Damon would pick me up in. When I see one that looks like it I turn to oliver. " I have to go now see you tomorrow at your locker " " yeah I'll see you. " When we where done talking he gave me a side hug. I pulled away from it after a second and walked to the car. I get to the car and before I can open the door the drive got out and opened it for me. " Thank you you didn't have to. "

    " I was told to not let you open the door by yourself. " I nod and get in the car. The drive to my house was nice I was on my phone the hole time when I get a message from Damon. " Your first time going to school after we set rules and you already broke one. " " What are you talking about " " I let another person touch what is mine you. " " I didn't let someone touch me. " " Yes you did the driver saw you and is under order to tell me everything. " " I pulled away from the hug and it was only a side hug. "

      I sent that I turned off my phone and didn't answer anything else. When the driver pulled up at my place I got out walked up to the door and inside. I go to my room and pull out all my clothes and a bag. I look through everything trying to find 10 outfits for the week. When I'm done finding the I go to my dresser and put out a bunch of bra and panties sets. I'm still mad at Damon for bot trusting me so I pull out 3 pajama sets because I wasn't going to sleep in only bra and panties.

      When I was done I put everything in 2 bags and go back down stairs. I grab a piece of paper and write a note to my mom. * Mom I'm staying at Damon's from the rest of the week till Monday. I won't be home just came to grab clothes. * I finished the note and left it on that table. I walk back to the car and get in. " I'm ready to leave I got all my clothes. " After I saw that the driver started to drive back to Damon's place and I opened my phone back on to see if Damon was mad and still texting.