teasing him 1

Care pov

      I walked in to school and straight to my class. When I sit down in class I look around it was thursday. Everyone was ready to be out for the weekend. After a couple of minutes the red of the closet was in side and sitting down. After about 30 minutes I started to look at the pictures I took and I sent him 2 of them. I wait about 5 minutes and he sent me a text. " I all ready know you are pretty so why are you sending me a picture. " I sent back "just wanted you want see me "

      I smiled to my SEL knowing that it wasn't true. After a while I see Oliver and he walks up to me. After another hour in class I sent him 2 more pictures this one was me with my shirt off. After and 10 minutes I get a message " what are you doing sending me pictures like that while I'm at work. " I smiled knowing that he is having a hard Time controlling him self at work. I sent a message. " Are you saying that you don't like them. " " That's not what I meant I meant why are you sending me teasing messages.

       " I just want you to think about me when you are at work but I have to go pay attention in school. " I put my phone down and keep taking notes about what is going on. After that class I walk to my next one with Oliver " so have you seen any guys around school you like yet. " " I won't be looking for a guy around school I all ready have a boyfriend. " I smile at look at Oliver " I thought you said that you where single yesterday. " " Well I didn't really know what to call him but when he found out he was upset and wanted to know why. "

         " Well I understand if my girlfriend told a bunch of person the they weren't dating me I would be upset. " " I didn't say I wasn't I just didn't know what to call him. " After that we went to the class. I sat down in class and looked through my pictures and sent him one of my in only my bra and panties. I waited for him to say something to me. When I got a message " you are doing this in purpose now are you trying to tease me. " I sent back.

        " Why would I do that I have no reason to tease you I just thought you would want to look at my body while in work. " After I sent that I put my phone down and looked back at Oliver. " Why didn't you know what to call him. " " I wasn't sure if he wanted to be called my boyfriend. Or if we have been together long enough for me to call him it" " so you guys talked about it and now you know that he wanted to be called your boyfriend and wanted everyone else to know as well. " " Yeah he made it clear about how he wanted pei to know that we are together. "