the surprise

Care pov
( Smut )

       When we got back to his place. W we walked in the house and he pulled me up to the room. He was kissing me and pushed his tongue in my mouth. He put me on the bed and was kissing all over me. He takes off the dress he got me and my underwear. He looked at me and then walked in the closet to the cabinet and came back with something in his hands. I was trying to look at it but he was hiding it from me. " Are you ok if I put a blindfold on you for the  surprise. "

        " Yeah you can put it on me. " He walked over to me and tied a blindfold around my eyes. When it was on he pushed me back so I was laying on the bed. He moved my legs so that they where opened. I could feel him just staring at me. He started to walk around the room doing something. " Can I take a picture of you. " I new he had pictures of me naked from me sending them to him but this is different. " If you promise not to let anyone other then you look at them. "

        " I wouldn't let someone see you like this even if you where ok with it. " After he said that I heard him taking some pictures. " Now let's get in to your surprise. I have 2 for you one is a little present I got you and the other has something to do with why you are blindfolded. " He got on the bed and put something up to my lips. " Take it in your mouth for a couple of minutes ok after a couple I will take it out ok. " I put it in my mouth I didn't even know what it was.

       After about 5 minutes he took it out of my mouth and moved it down to my body. He pushed it in to my vagina. He the turned it on the highest setting. I started to grabbed the bed sheets as soon as he turned it on." To get the surprise you have to last 10 minutes with it being on the highest setting. " After he said that I started to think about what the surprise could be. In between moans I asked him. " What is the surprise I want to know please master " he laughed at me.

        " You will find out in 7 more minutes. " I didn't want to wait but I need I had to. After those 7 minutes he let me reach my high. When I came back down he took off the blindfold and looked at him. He was holding 2 tickets to a concert.  " I remember you telling me you liked to go to different kinds of concerts to see new kinds of music and there is going to be one in a couple of weeks so I got you and me tikets to go together what do you think. " I jumped up out of the bed and hugged him.

      " You are one of the best people in the world. I only told you that in a casual conversation like 4 weeks ago I didn't know you remembered it. " " Well I'm going to say you are happy about it. And I did remember it was just a call that there is a concert coming up. That was all so only one of your surprises. " I looked at him " you really didn't have to get me something like this but I do want to know what it is. " " Well it is all so a present for myself because I will be using them on you. " When he said that he pulled out a big box and I opened it to see a couple new sex toyed and a little outfit.