the wedding 2

Care pov

     Me and Damon where sitting in our private area to eat. When everyone was done eating we would have dessert with everyone else. I moved closer to Damon so I could tease him a little. " I can't wait to go on our hunny moon. " After I said that to move his hand up my dress to show him I was not wearing any underwear. I could see that it got him a little hard. " Just because it is our wedding doesn't mean I won't punish you when we get out of here. " He pushed his fingers in me.

      I hade to hide my moan because even though we where in a different room if I was to loud they would be able to hear us.    " I  can't tease you but you and put your fingers in me. " I whispered to him. " I wasn't going to tease you till you started trying to do it to me. " He took his hand away from me and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. When he came back we both started to eat. He was kissing my neck when he was done eating and pulling my dress down a little.

      When everyone was done eating we went in the main room and walked to our big cake ( picture above ) everyone came around us and the cake. Me and him cut the cake together and then  we started cutting everyone else a piece of the cake. Me and when everyone had a peace of the cake we  sat down at our table and started eating the cake. Me and Damon where both done and now it was time for the bouquet throw. I got out of the seat and walked up the the stage and turned around and trow the bouquet.

         When I was done with the bouquet we started to dance and have our first dance together. When me and him where done we sat down by each other. I kiss him and then move on his lap. In a hours me and him where about to leave. Me and him where waiting an hour so that we could say our byes  to everyone. We waited a little bit of time. We got up and started to say by to everyone and thank them for coming and for bringing a gift. When we where done we left and got in the car.

       We both got in our seats and we started to drive to the air port. He bought us first class seats in the most private plane so we would be all alone. But he didn't tell me where he was taking me and said I would love it and that it was a surprise so I have to wait. We got to the airport and got to get on the plane first and we went straight to our seats. We had a private room with regular seats and a bed if we got tired and needed to go to bed for because it was going to be a long plane ride.