cleaning

Care pov

      We got off the bed and I looked around trying to find my clothes from last night. He pulled me up against him and kissed my neck. " You can wait to put clothes on till after we finish cleaning. Just put on you underwear. " " I will but you better not get distracted you still need to help me. " I found my underwear and put them on then I started to get the blankets off of the bed and took them to the washer. I put them in the washer I got the new blankets out of the closet.

       I got the blankets out and went back to the bedroom. I put the new blankets in the bed and made the bed. I looked over and saw Damon picking up all of the clothes off the floor. He put them in the basket and walked out of the room. I went to the other rooms in the house and started to clean them up. Me and Damon went around the house for 2 hours making the house nice and clean. When we where done we went in to the kitchen and made a breakfast with a bunch of foods.

    Me and him where eating breakfast and talking. " So after this we are going to go get in the shower and finish cleaning our selfs like we did the house. " " Ok I got it I can't wait I have been really needing to take a really hot shower.  " I finished up my breakfast and so did Damon I took the plates and cleaned them. Then I went up to the bedroom to see him looking at my clothes. He was looking through my clothes trying to find what I should wear today. " Do you want clothes or just underwear today. "

        " If we are going anywhere today then I want clothes if we are staying here I am ok with wearing underwear everywhere. " He pulled out a pair of my underwear with lace on them and handed them to me. I wait on the bed for him to get his clothes. When he was done he turned to me. " When we are done in the shower me and you are going to out your clothes in the closet and dresser instead of them in just the bags." I looked at him this was the first time he said this to me.

       " Are you sure I'm ok with just having my clothes in the bags. " We where walking in to the bathroom. " Yes you live here most of the time it is your house right to. You are going to be staying here while you are in college most of the time so you shouldn't have to be living out of travel bags. " I was so happy this was the next step in our relationship. We where getting undressed and in the shower he pulled me up to him. " You are ok with this being your house to right. " " Yes I am ok with that very much. "