hunny moon 9

Care pov

     When I was done he looked down at me with a smirk. " You did really good but we should eat food and then go to sleep we are leaving to go home tomorrow. " I frow at him and shake my head. " I don't want to go home tomorrow I want to stay here with you. " " You will still have me and when we get home it will be better because we have the cabinet at home full of toys I can use on you don't you want that. " " Yes but I'm having so much fun here with you"

        He pulled me up off my knees and on the bed sitting with him. " I know so have I but we have to go home you have college and the coffee shop. I have my company I have to run we will still be just as close as we are right now. " I nod my head and look at him. " Ok let's go make dinner so we can go to sleep I can't wait for us to get home tonight. " I smiled at me I got off the bed and started to walk to the kitchen and got stuff out.

      We started to make dinner together he would tease me as we where making it. He would put his hands on my ass and up my shirt when I put one on. I asked him why he was putting his hands up me shirt and he said. " If you want me to stop putting my hands up your shirt you could just take off the shirt it would fix the problem. " " In going to take the shirt off when we are finished cooking I put it on so I don't get burnt and it won't fix it just distract you. "

       He smirks at me. " That is what I want. " I kept cooking with his help and then we made out plates. We sat down on at the table he wanted me closer to him. We are out food and then went on a walk around the place so we didn't go to bed with completely full stomach. When we where done we went back inside and to the bedroom. We laid down and looked at each other for a long time. I wasn't really tired from waking up a little while ago so I got off the bed and cleaned.

       I started cleaning the cabin so it looked good and we didn't leave it messy. I didn't want to have to worry about everything in the morning so I started by taking all of the trash out. I opened the fridge and saw we only had enough food for breakfast tomorrow so I didn't have to worry about that. Instead I washed all of the dishes took out what we will need for tomorrows breakfast and put everything else away. I cleaned the hole place up till one in the morning when I went to the bedroom and fell asleep right away.