teasing him for fun

Care pov

      He was sleeping in his boxers only so I pushed up against him. At first he didn't know what I was go to do. But when I moved my ass up and down he got what I was doing. " Care what are you doing you know your not supposed to try and tease me. I all ready let you off for making plans with my mom with out asking so do you really want to try with your teasing. " I ignored him and keep rubbing my self  him. His hands went on my waste to keep me still.

       " Care if you keep doing this I will fuck you to were you won't be able to get off this bed because your legs hurt to much and I won't let you orgasm. " I was going to move it up a nock so I was going to brake one of his rules on purpose right in fort of him to see whether would do. I made sure I was still right up on him when I pushed.y hands down in between my legs and started to touch myself. When he saw what I was doing he was really badly angry.

         He reached around me and grabbed my hands. He pulled me so I was laying flat on my back and he was on top of me. I new I was going to be in big trouble now. I just didn't know what all was going to happen. I never broke a rule on purpose he was all was light on me because of that. This time he knows it was on purpose and just to tease and make him mad. I was really excited and  scared of new things but excited to see what l he is going to do .

        He was keeping me pushed up against the bed him still being really mad. " I only gave you 5 rules they are not hard at all and when they are accidentally broken I all ways let you off easily. But you broke this rule on purpose just to make me mad. I would of let you touch yourself if you asked me to. I would love to watch that but you didn't ask you just did it and only to make me mad so you are going to get a big punishment not like the other one I gave you. "

        He was not aggressive when he said it. His voice was even and nice but I new I was going to be punished for this. He got off the bed and stood up. " I will be back in the room in 10 minutes to punish you I am still a little mad and I will not punish you like that because I it would be unfair to hurt you more re than just the punishment. So just stay on the bed I'm going to go in to the living for for a couple of minutes to cool.  off. " I sat up on the bed and waited.