hunny moon 4

Care pov

       After I got off my knees he pushed back on the he bed. He got on top of me and kisses my neck. " Look at you ready for me to fuck you. " " I want you to do it please I need you so much. " " What would you do if I made you wait longer for me. " " Please don't I can't wait longer I need you now please. " " I love it when you bed me to use you it makes me happy. " When he finished saying that he pushed is full self inside of me hard and really fast.

       I grabbed on to the bed and looked up at Damon. The hole time he was pushing in to me he made sure to look me in the eyes. I pushed my head back on the bed he made me look at him. " Don't look away from me I want you to be looking at me the entire time. " " But what if I needed to orgasm and I need to put my head back to orgasm. " " Don't I want you to look at me so I can see how much good I am making you feel with or no orgasm "

        I looked at him because I didn't want him to take my orgasms away. He smirks at me and laughed a little. " I love to see you listening to me like a good girl ever when you are being used by me like a slut. " I blushed hearing what he was saying to me.  " I like to be used by you it makes me feel good and I have to listen to you. I know won't hesitate to not let me orgasm if I am not listening to you. " " Your right I wouldn't let you orgasm if you aren't listening. "

        I started to moan loudly at him. He started to move harder. I was getting really close to my orgasms when he looked down at my eyes again. " You still need to ask me before you orgasm if you don't then you will be punished for not listening. " " Can I please orgasm please please I need it right now please I can't hold it in right now. " " Let me think if I should let you have you been a good girl for me. " " Yes I have I have done everything you asked of me please let me reach my high. "

     He was watching me trying to hold back my orgasm and I could see he was having fun. He loved watching my struggle to keep everything in as he kept on fucking me harder. " Please I really need to right now please. " " You can orgasm now. " After he said that I let go and I felt him as well as everything felt inside of me. When we both came down form it we took a short break and then went for 4 more rounds till it was 5 in the morning and the sun was starting to wake up. When we finished we both fell right to sleep.