he's mad

Damon pov

       " What do you mean they don't know you are dating someone. " " Well I haven't told them that I was dating anyone so they don't know. " " One of them saw me dropping you off what did you tell him. " " I told him that you where my friend. " " Is that all so what you told them when you said you couldn't stay on Saturday. " " Yes I told them I was staying with a friend. I didn't want them to ask questions about who you are and all that. " I was mad that she didn't tell her friends that she was dating someone.

     " So the guys that you are going to spend the night with on Fri all think you are single. " She looks like she is thinking " yeah I guess they do but non of them like me like that and are proud going to be talking to the girls they do like the hole time. " " They don't know you are dating anyone they think they have a shot with you. " I was getting more mad as we kept talking. " I will tell them tomorrow I'm taken and I won't hug anymore of them I promise I didn't think about it like that. "

       I was still mad but I walked over and at next hour her. " Let's see if you broke any other rules. What did you eat for lunch. " " I didn't want lunch at school but I ate fruits when I got here. " " Ok that's find it is still you eating." " And I didn't break anymore rules but that one and I'm sorry. " " What did I tell you would happen when you're broke rules. " " I would get punished but that's not fair I didn't mean to break it. " " It doesn't matter if you didn't mean to you still did and you. "

         I didn't want to see her upset. But she new the rules and new the consequences of breaking then. " It won't be a big punishment because it's your first time breaking a rule ok. " I stood up and looked down at her what punished so you want from the ones we made. " Well I don't want any and I don't know what to pick. " " Well it could be you can't go out with your friends on Friday. " " No I'm still going out with my friends on Friday that can't be it. " " I could touch you and not let you orgasm. "

          She looked a little scared but nods her head. " Ok let's go to the room. " I started to walk to the room and she followed me. I get to the top and she was right behind me. I walked in. " Ok get undressed and lay on the bed and you know what to say if you need to stop right. " She gets undressed and lay down. " Yes if it is to much for me all I have to say is red and you will stop. " " Good just stay laying there and I will get the things I need for you. "