hunny moon 10

Care pov
( Smut )

        In the morning I woke up first and went down and made us breakfast. I put the food on the table and cleaned the dishes and put them away. When we finished I will clean the ones we used and then put them away. Everything in the house was ready to go for us to leave. We got our clothes for today out last night. Damon came down and had breakfast and when we finished he went and drought everything down stairs. He cane down when I finish washing the dishes we had just got down using.

       We took everything out side and got in the car. He drove and dropped off the car and then we took a car to the air port. We got seated first and the after a long time the plane started we started moving. The plane ride felt like it would never end. We got some food after about 3 hours of being in the air. I was so bored and there was not many people one the flight and no one else had a private room so no one would hear if I was Trying to tease him a little.

         I went over to his seat and got on his lap. I sat down and started moving on him. He grabbed my hips to stop me. " What do you think you are doing. " " Well at this time when we where in the cabin we would all ready be have sex and you said that every thing would stay the same when we left the cabin. " " If you start this I want you to know I won't stop if someone is listening to you moan over and over again and how much you want me to keep going for your  orgasm. "

         " Well the bed is completely covered in this one they have a little bit thicker wall around them not many people are on this one and I really want you right so so please will you help me. " He picked me up and took me to the bed. Put me down on it and undressed me all without saying anything. He was kissing down my body and leaving more hickeys. " You can't leave more I all ready have a bunch of hickeys on me for over the mouth. " " You wanted to start it so you can deal with the Hickeys. "

       He undressed him self and pushed in to me. I grabbed my phone and set a time for 3 minutes before we are set to leave that why we will have time to clean ourselves before going home. When that was done I looked at him and he was about to start fucking me.    " What where you doing on your phone I'm trying to fuck you. " " I was setting an alarm for 30 minutes before we land so we don't have to get cleaned up in a rush. "  " Good but next time tell me first. " Then he started fucking me.

        He started to fuck me really hard and it felt amazing. He was being so rough and I never wanted it to end. Me and him both orgasm but we just kept going through the entire plane ride. When the 30 minutes alarm went off I was upset. I never wanted to get off the plane and I didn't want to stop now. We finished with the last round and got up. We both went to the bathroom and started to clean up. I made sure I didn't look a mess and came out of the bathroom with Damon behind.

       When we where done we went back and  started to clean up the mess we had made. We made sure that there was no way anyway would be able to tell we where just having sex. I walked over to my seat and sat back down. Damon sat back down with me and put my and on my lap. When the plane landed I was ready to get off and go home. I didn't have anything to do tomorrow but I really wanted too spend time with Damon. We got off the plane and started to drive home. I lay upstairs the day and waited.