in the future

Care pov
( A year later )

      Me and Damon have been together for almost 2 years now. I am in college and having a fun time with my friends. Me and my friends still go out some times. I made sure not to have any classes in Saturday that is still mine and Damon's day together. Most of the time we just stay home and have our alone fun. When we do go out its just to the mall or to get food then we go right back home after. I still work that the cafe I am a manger now.

      Damon tells me if I want to stop working and focus on school he wouldn't care. I didn't do that and instead I keep working there I like making my own money and it makes me feel like I'm using him if I didn't have a job and live with him. I tried to give him rent but he wouldn't take it and when he did he bought me a new dress with the money. Today is Saturday and Damon said he had a big thing planned for today. He wouldn't tell me what it was but my mom knows.

    We where going out to dinner and then to the park that he rented for us to have it all to our selves. I was getting dressed in a really nice dress he picked out for me. ( Picture above ) He was getting ready in the room and I was putting on my makeup and doing my hair. He told me that I didn't have to do to much makeup just something simple but I was doing some a little more modern. It looked good and when I was done I walked in the room and he was waiting for me.

        We walked out of the house and went to the car. He opened the door and let me in the car. He got in and the car and took me to the restaurant we where going to. When we got there he opened my door and took my hand and walked me in the place. We walked in and he had got us a private room for tonight. He went to the room and he handed me out menus so I could find what I wanted. I  found what I wanted the waitress can and asked what we would like.

         We ordered and waited for our food. He was playing with something in his pocket and when I asked what he said I would find out later. Our food came a couple of minutes later and we started eating.  When we where done eating he put the tip on the table and went to pay the bill. I got my purse and walked with him to pay the bill. He was done paying and we got in the car. He started to drive to the park and we where listening to a bunch of music and singing to it. When we got there he opened my door and took me to the swings and pushed me on one of them.