the outfit

Care pov
( Smut )
      I looked down at the outfit and took it out of the box. " What is this for " he looks at my naked body and then back up to my eyes. " I thought you would like it and I think it would look hot on you. " The outfit was something that I could not wear in public. It was more of a sex/sleeping outfit. I new he got it so that I would wear it in front of him all the time. The outfit was completely see through. I got up and put the outfit on in front of him. ( Picture above )

        When I put it on he pulled me really close to him. " I was right you do in it and the best part is I don't even have to take it off for me to be able to fuck you. " As he was saying that he opened up the bottom where it came apart. He pushed me back down on the bed and got on top of me he took of his clothes and was being way to slow about it. " Why are you taking so long hurry up. " He didn't like me rushing him.

        " I will take as much time as I want and you will be patient. " I didn't like waiting but if I didn't he would talk longer. When he was done he got in the night stand next to the bed and got out a condom. He put it on and then looks down in to my eyes. " Are you ok with me putting it in now. " I nod my head a lot. " Yes I have been waiting for like 5 minutes now please now. " He laughed at me. Then he  pushed in me slowly  for the first couple of minutes.

     After the first couple of minutes of him going slow he went faster and harder making me a moaning mess and just wanting more. We kept on going for a long time and more rounds then I thought was possible. It was so amazing being with him when we where finished he pulled out of me and laid next to me in the bed. He put his arms around me and kisses my neck. He tells me he loves me and how amazing he felt about being with me and getting to keep his bdsm and not give it up.

     I turned to face him and tell him I love him and it felt amazing for me to. When we where done telling each other I moved closer to him. I was now laying in n top of him he got out of the bed though to go clean himself off in the bedroom. I didn't want to move and just said that I will beal with it in the morning when I get up to take a shower. He walked back in and laid back down next to me. I move on him so I am mostly laying on him and go to bed.