hunny moon 8

Care pov

When he came back in to the room I put my hands up. He came and laid down with me. I put my head on him and lay my body over his. " That felt really good when the nap is over we should watch out video. " He put his hands around me. " We will watch the video after you get some rest. It might make you horny and if we do that right now then you will get to sore and we won't be able to to have fun for a couple of days so got to sleep. "

I nod my head and started to move around in him to get more comfortable. As I was doing that he was trying to make sure I don't grinned on him and get him hard. He was trying to keep me still but it wasn't working. " I'm trying to get more comfortable you are already comfortable but I want more. " " Well if you keep moving around on me like that you will get me hard and you won't be able to get any sleep so please try to stay still. " I understand what I was doing and started to blush.

I was embarrassed that I was making him hard. I stopped moving and was comfortable so I went to sleep on his chest. He went to bed to and we didn't wake up till it was 10 am. When we woke up I move up off of Damon and got the video set up for after breakfast. Then I went to the kitchen and started to cook us breakfast. He woke up about an hour after I did. All of the food was done and I had just finished washing all of the dishes when he came in the kitchen.

He walked behind me and pushed me against the sink. " This is one of the bed views I could ever see. " I blush and push my ass against him and started to move it up and down grinning up on him. " We should go eat before the food gets cold then I have the video set up for us to watch out video. " We went in the dinning room and started to eat. He tried to have me sit on his lap but changed his mind when I would eat the bit of food on his fork and eat it.

He took me off his lap and kissed me. " I love you but you keep eating my food so you can sit there. " I nod and started to eat my own food m when we where done we went to the living room and I pulled the video up on the tv. He put his arms around and whispered in my ear. " If you get horny just tell me and I will take care of it. If you want to you can sit on my lap. " I got on his lap and pushed play in the tv and started watching.

We where watching the video and he put his hands on my thigh. Rubbing my leg and getting me hot. " You should start grinding on my me again it will fell really good. " I started grinding on him and moving fast. He was making me feel good. The video was all so getting me horny so I turn and looked at him. " I am feeling horny and I really want you to help me. " He put his hand up and started to go slowly to tease me. The video ended. " Do you want to keep going or are we stoping. "

" I want you to keep going please I really want to keep going. " " Ok if it gets to much for you and you are to tender and you don't want to keep going tell me of. We have been doing a lot more then you are use to the last couple of days. " " I know and I I'll please keep going sir. " He got hard and I could feel it. He kept fingering me till I was about to orgasm. " Sir can I please orgasm I need to. " " Yes you can orgasm. " I grab on to his legs really tight.

When I'm done I get done on my knees in front of him. " I know how much you like me giving you a blow job so can I sir. " He took off his pants and looked down at me. " I don't want you only teasing me if you do I will take control of it and throat fuck you hard. " I nod and started to suck on him. I was slow at first trying to take him all in the I got better and went all the way to the down. He was holding my hair ready to take control.