hunny moon 5

Care pov

      Me and Damon he been here for 2 and a half weeks all ready. I don't want to go home anytime soon but I know we are leaving in a week an a half. He told me that is he has to travel anywhere for work when we get home he would take me with him. I wanted to just stay here with him but we both have work and I have one more year of school. When I get out of school I am going to work at a designing company that asked me to join them.

         Damon has not wanting me to leave his side the hole time. If we aren't out looking around the town we are in the bed room. I all so have to go back in a week an a half because my birth control will run out if we don't. Damon is in the bed room now and I'm about to go back in the room. When I walk in the room Damon gets off the bed and walked over to me. " You took so long I thought you would only be gone a minute but it was like an hour. "

       " I told you I was going for some air. " "I know but you didn't tell me you would be gone for so long I wanted you in here with me. " I know he loves me but I don't know why he is not wanting me to be away for him at all. " Are you ok I know you get where you want me by you if you think you hurt me in a session. " " I'm good I just want you to know I will be here when you need me and you can talk to me if some thing wrong. "

        I smile I love when he cares so much about me. " I know you will you make sure to let me know every day. " I started to walk over to the bed and I lay down. He was looking at me as I lay down. He was watching me. When I was done laying down he walked over to the bed. " You know I think the bed would feel better for you if you got undressed. " " Would the bed really fell better or would you be able to get a better view of me. " " Both the bed and my view. "

       "What do I get out of letting you get a better view of me. " " Well who said I only wanted a better view. That is only one that that would come out of it. " I started to blush at what he was saying about it only being one part of it. " I love you still blush at what I say. " " Well you do sound like you really want the view of me. How about we make it where you can have one on your phone. "     " What are you asking by that. " "I want you to video the view you get. "

         He gave me a shocked look. " Are you sure I know you where skeptical last time I want to video you and take pictures. " " Yeah I'm sure I was only scared about what if someone else sees them but I know you would never let someone look at the videos you take of me and I feel better about it this time. " " I will do it as long as you are 100% sure you want me to. " I nod my head and smile. " I'm 100% sure I want this I wanted you to do it again it was so fun last time. "