planning

Care pov

     When me and Damon where done eating we went and sat in the living room. We where sitting next to each other and started to talk. " Ok so what kind of flowers for you want to Walk with. " " I'm not sure what if I walk with mixed flowers with a bunch of wild flowers. " " It's what you are walking with anything you want Is good as long as it makes you happy. " " Ok and it will what colors  do you think we should have for the wedding. " " we should have the colors red and aqua in the wedding."

      " That would look really good and I can walk down with some red wild flowers. And maybe a couple of rose's that are died aqua for both colors. " " That is a really good idea and your dress can have the main color be red with maybe some flowers embroidered in it. " " Yeah I like that but how am I going to find a dress like that most wedding dresses are only white and I want a long dress that flows out at the back. " " I will have it hand maybe for you and so it is one of a kind. "

      We kept on talking about our wedding and everything we want for it. We both agreed on most of the weeding plans. There where a couple of things one of us wanted and the other didn't. I looked at him and I was about to ask him about his parents. I wanted to know where he wanted them in the wedding. I liked his mom and thought that she was really nice. Me and her have been baking every other week since I meet her the first time. She was teaching me more about what could replace what herb cooking.

       " What part are your parents playing in the wedding. "But was going to have my mom walk me down aisle and if he didn't have anything planned with his mom I was going to all so ask her to walk with my mom and me. She has become my second mom over the last couple of years. She would help when ever I needed it and my mom was at work. My mom and her all so get along. Me and Damon introduced them to each other a couple of mounts after I meet her and they are now friends.

     " I'm not sure I was going to ask my dad to officiate the wedding because I don't want a priest or pastor there. But I'm not sure about my mom and what she could do for the wedding. " " Well you know that me and your mom get along so if your ok with it I was going to ask her to Walk me down the aisle with my mom. " " That's a really good idea and I'm sure she would love to and I sometimes think you're only staying with me is so my mom and you can hang out together."

        " I'm with you because I love you and she already told me if we don't end up together that it won't mess up the relationship me and her have." " Oh I should have known that and I love you to and I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle that will be the best moment of my life. My best moment right now is when do strange ran in to me out side of a cafe didn't stop just kept walking then the same stranger did it again a couple hours later. " " That is my favorite moment to but I remember it a little different. The stranger you talk of was in a rush and late for school. "